Reviews for Beast Syndrome
Emile Amadare chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter!
a.collins chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Simon has a real knack for getting himself shot.
IThinkIJustFoundHeaven chapter 13 . 10/18/2012
Usually when I start reading something that has so much written, I won't review until the end, but since you were yelling about how you hated that they hadn't gotten together yet, I jet had to tell you how much much I love a good tease.
Emile Amadare chapter 20 . 10/5/2012
Awwww, I loved this chapter... so sweet. :)
Emile Amadare chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
Glad you updated! (Although I did forget a lot, but I remember the basics I think.. xD). It sounds like you are the opposite of me; I hate going through the relationship development and always want to get right to the romance. But it's a really good that you like developing the relationships.

I am a little confused... Was there a name change?
Willa Fate Field chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Awwwwwwww
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 18 . 10/27/2011
Great story for a first time slash writer! Keep it up, yeah?

Btw, I looove wild adaptor, great manga :D
dollop chapter 18 . 10/13/2011
I spent all day reading this. It's wonderful and I love it. It's hard finding a good sci-fi slash story so this is such a gem. And I love Dante, Sean and all the mystery so far. I can't wait to find out about everything behind Dante and BS and what happened that first night with Sean.
robot unicorn attack chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
Finally they kiss without any liquid courage!

But, unrelated to kissing, why does Sean heal so quickly, unnaturally so? Is he not totally human as well?
Emile Amadare chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
Yay! 3
brightsun89 chapter 18 . 7/28/2011
I love it!
poisonpensumi chapter 15 . 6/16/2011
Who's Leila? I thought Amanda was the good friend that knew about the "might-be-gay" thing...?
gaia-x-goddess chapter 17 . 6/15/2011
I really like this, nice mix of slash and scifi, basically the stuff of my dreams :D well written and cute. I like.
Emile Amadare chapter 17 . 6/14/2011
This chapter needs a lot of editing for commas and little mistakes. But I'm really looking forward to the next update.
brightsun89 chapter 17 . 6/13/2011
I love it! have fun in Thailand! im so jealous lol
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »