Reviews for Beast Syndrome
Lunar of dreams chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
Damn! I can't wait for your next chaper 3
Emile Amadare chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
It's awesome that you have continued this story, despite being busy. But I would like to suggest that maybe you put a reminder of what happened at the beginning of each chapter, so the readers aren't confused if they forgot.
vipera.422 chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
I think Sean is a great character and love the way he takes everything in stride – I bet he takes after his mother... she’s pretty cool as well. I mean, most people would probably be terrified after watching someone kill three people, but not Sean. He continues being Dante’s friend and when he realizes he feels something more than just friendship towards him, he doesn’t act like a total idiot and deny his feelings. Basically, he avoids doing all the things I always find annoying.
This last chapter’s only proved my words because even though he’s found about Dante’s little experiment with BS, he doesn’t immediately condemn him and is willing to fight for their relationship.
I’ll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
["The doctor's weren't sure what it was. They thought maybe you'd been hit by some kind of small explosive, or just been grazed or something. There's no exit wound."]

*doctors. :D
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
["I'm not going back," Dante asked. "Leave now if you don't want to end up like you're colleagues." ]

asked? o_o *your
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
[My breath caught but I did manage a feeble,

"Yeah, you did." It was difficult to take my eyes off him.]

Dat paragraphing.
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
[A flash of his pretty smile silenced the girls long enough for him to answer a question or TOO,]

*two :D
TheWitch'sLover chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
Good chapter ;)
Thors Hot Cousin chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
ERMERGERD! This is amazing! I sooooo want Sean and Dante to get together, they would be so cute!
thegirlbehindyou chapter 21 . 10/29/2012
Wow, I'm impressed! You have such amazing talent! I read all of it in one sitting, something I rarely do, because I just couldn't bring myself to stop.
Please update soon! I'd love to read more of this!
Angel Hertz chapter 13 . 10/24/2012
Why did you have to stop it! TT
- Jade

Her nose was bleeding. Thanks for stopping it just in time.
- Draco

Says the big brother with a bloody shirt.
- Blair

Why don't they !

What?
- Rimi
Angel Hertz chapter 12 . 10/24/2012
"I was jumped by a bunch of girls at the club."

Fuck.
Oh seriously! I love that excuse!

Try dogs.
Angel Hertz chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
*blink**blink* I felt something curdle in my stomach... like I just drank a cup of moolate. More scenes like these... So...
- Jade

We were imagining sorry! our imagination's wild over the chocolate.

Cool.
- Blair

NB. I like it.
- Draco

You like stories like this, big bro. Tell me, are you gay?
- Rimi

I am.

You're a girl.
Emile Amadare chapter 21 . 10/22/2012
Great chapter!
a.collins chapter 21 . 10/21/2012
Simon has a real knack for getting himself shot.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »