Reviews for Beast Syndrome
Celestialuna chapter 1 . 5/27
Awesome start of story!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 17 . 5/22
This is superb! Great job!
Collins-A chapter 17 . 5/20
The stubborn is strong with this one
Karunjaal chapter 16 . 5/18
Man that is not cool you cannot leave off on that point! This cliffhanger is so evil! Man I usually hate to say this, but please update soon!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 14 . 4/20
I miss this story! Finally, an update! Thank you!
Karunjaal chapter 14 . 4/19
Wow, Dante's past is so tragic D: but now I feel rallied against this terrible drug!
Also Sean's friends are great :D that was a really sweet bit at the end where they accepted him like that!
Anyways, I still totes love this fic! Keep it up and good luck with things in your life, dear writer!
Karunjaal chapter 12 . 4/18
Oh man I really like this story! Sooo good! The theming, the intrigue, the realness and emotions of the scenes- all very cool and help to make this fic rather unique! Also it's super well written and flows great! And the characters are lovely; even though the story mostly focuses on Dante and Sean (which is very important to of course), you do manage to develop other character personalities as well (like Sharon, Josh and Amanda).

But aside from all this blabbing, I have to say again, I really like this story! Can't want for more! :D
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 12 . 1/31
Getting more & more interesting! More!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 10 . 1/16
Aww... Nice chap! Really looking forward for the next..
Orenji-Juice chapter 10 . 1/16
Aw oh no! What's up with Dante? He's closing himself off, leaving poor Sean in the dark! I mean man did the ending of this chapter totally broke my heart... I can't wait to read what happens next!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 9 . 1/9
That was good! Waiting for more!
rAywOLf sHibELt chapter 8 . 1/1
That was nice!
Wonderfall Wonderwall chapter 6 . 12/20/2015
They really are the most adorable wonderful couple ever and I can't wait for this explanation.
Wonderfall Wonderwall chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
I actually am quite intrigued by this story, really interested in seeing how it goes.
Collins-A chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
I definitely didn't expect a quick update, but I'm super excited! This was great, the kiss was great!

Ps. Who's Allison? I think I missed something.
101 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »