Reviews for Beast Syndrome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I swear I squealed and nearly fell out of my chair out of excitement when I saw that Beast Syndrome was back!
This was one of my favourite stories on fictionpress and I was so sad when it disappeared.. Thank you so much for bringing it back!

Fingers crossed for an update soon!

I remember the personality of Dante (I love his name btw) being a little different (maybe more closed off? Or was that because less of his interaction with the protagonist was shown? I wonder)
I have faint memories of the first chapter being more haunting and leaving a more lasting impression than the one in the newer version. It might be because of the extra detials and description in this version (not that the details are boring, on the very contrary they are very well written. It's just that they slow it down a bit). But great to see a new version, nonetheless..
The second chapter is so much better, too!
Collins-A chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Maybe my memory is skewed, but I sort of liked the old version of the first chapter better. I remember it being longer and more detailed - it felt like I was actually in the story. This version seems sort of quick and cold. Anyways, glad you're back! Looking forward to reading any future updates.
demoness of music chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
O.O fuck...
toshica chapter 23 . 5/29/2015
Ah! I like this story so far. At first I was a little worried because there was almost an excessive amount of description of the bedroom, then the living room (or something) and then the bathroom. And I ended up thinking: does the tile being cracked actually add to the story? Hmm. But then it eased off and I know you were just setting the scene so hey ho.
I like Sean, I read this story before your other one actually, but I've just realise that he kinda reminds me of Jake- in only one way- he doesn't deny his feelings.
I sometimes wonder if it's a bit unrealistic for a straight guy to like another guy so quickly and then the L bomb was suddenly dropped and I was really surprised but I think the story progressed well enough for it to be justifiable. I'm looking forward to whenever this story picks up again (if at all)

So uhh, writer's block?
Mickey Phinney chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPPPPPDDDDAAAATTTTE! PULEEEZZZZ!
-scratches head- E-hem, sorry... I just almost died for a bit there. I'm loving this story, please update soon. :)
twilightserius chapter 23 . 2/4/2014
eh wonder if they can use his blood and the pill to create a cure or permanent antidote.
R. Ficst chapter 23 . 11/15/2013
arghhh Why do I keep starting unfinished stories! I do so well for a while, only reading "complete" ones, and then I break down and have to deal with waiting! :(
Lunar of dreams chapter 23 . 11/6/2013
Damn! I can't wait for your next chaper 3
Emile Amadare chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
It's awesome that you have continued this story, despite being busy. But I would like to suggest that maybe you put a reminder of what happened at the beginning of each chapter, so the readers aren't confused if they forgot.
vipera.422 chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
I think Sean is a great character and love the way he takes everything in stride – I bet he takes after his mother... she’s pretty cool as well. I mean, most people would probably be terrified after watching someone kill three people, but not Sean. He continues being Dante’s friend and when he realizes he feels something more than just friendship towards him, he doesn’t act like a total idiot and deny his feelings. Basically, he avoids doing all the things I always find annoying.
This last chapter’s only proved my words because even though he’s found about Dante’s little experiment with BS, he doesn’t immediately condemn him and is willing to fight for their relationship.
I’ll be looking forward to the next chapter.
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 22 . 12/18/2012
["The doctor's weren't sure what it was. They thought maybe you'd been hit by some kind of small explosive, or just been grazed or something. There's no exit wound."]

*doctors. :D
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 21 . 12/18/2012
["I'm not going back," Dante asked. "Leave now if you don't want to end up like you're colleagues." ]

asked? o_o *your
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
[My breath caught but I did manage a feeble,

"Yeah, you did." It was difficult to take my eyes off him.]

Dat paragraphing.
Flabbergasted Flock chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
[A flash of his pretty smile silenced the girls long enough for him to answer a question or TOO,]

*two :D