Reviews for Beast Syndrome
Barbie Hall chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Great first chapter! I'm totally in love with this story!
Emile Amadare chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I LOVE it! I love your detail andyour humorous comments. It's a nice change every once in awhile from all the totally depressing stuff I read, and you are an amazing writer. I've read a little WA, and I see the similarities, but your story has such unique things about it, I totally forgot about WA while I read it. LOL "flying green camel" and also comments directed toward the reader made me laugh XD And the gay romance is going to make it even better
Rikarii chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter :D I read they went in A&F n started to laugh cus they hav shirtless models there. then i read further n Dante only had jeans on xD N got offered to b a model on top of that :3 yepp...well, hope the next chapter is up soon! _
YoMommaBiatch chapter 4 . 8/18/2010
rofl that's great!

Hopefully he decides to do it lol

update soon (:
YoMommaBiatch chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
I really like this!

Can't wait to see where you go with it.

update soon (:
Josh Anderson chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
hey i havnt read it all due to the length of it, but so far so good. its your first one u said, right? well you're off to a good start. i noticed a bit of a parallel, nothing major at all, but u said that the guy with golden eyes found him "last night", but then said hed been out for two days. just figured i shud let u know.
66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5