Reviews for By Order of the King
Follow-The-Spiders chapter 18 . 5/14/2011
Hey,

I am not so sure whether you still check your FP account or not, but I was curious and wanted to know whether, on Wattpad, you have another id by the name of "SaachiJainJaiswal" because I just read a story of hers called "The Untouched Bride {UP FOR WATTY AWARDS 2011} and felt that it was very similar to your "By Order of the King".
jillian chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
Maybe you could post a link to your wattpad account? Its difficult to search titles and find what youre looking for.
DisturbingThePeace chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
This is definately unforuntate to hear. But I understand your concerns, especially if you want to publish in the future. I used to go on that before I discovered fictionpress. I liked it to some extent because people were definately very social and accepting. But with this site, I've found so much more depth with writing amongst young adults. I'm probabaly not making sense. haha. :D.

Anyways, my point was that no matter where you go, I will definately follow this story and your writing. I'll definately look up your writing. DO you have a username or anything that would be at all helpful for when I want to look you up on Wattpad?
bumbleB825 chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
So I joined wattpad, and it made me sad you haven't updated, just saying haha

But does wattpad email me when an update happens or do I have to check everyday?
hyperpiggyblue chapter 18 . 2/21/2011
i was waiting all week for a new chapter ]: but i understand what you mean :] a lot of people plagarize and that gets me mad also! but im sure i'll follow this story!
SnoQueen chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
I've spent about two late nights reading this...and although my body feels like it's about to collapse, my eyes are wide open and MAN is my heart beating 100 miles an hour!

This story is so full of drama and suspense...I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL IT'S FINISHED! Although I will be disappointed.

I did think that Tristan and Anna got along a little too quickly - I wouldve liked to see a little bit more drama, I guess. :P But I'm liking everything about this story and wishing that you'd update REAL SOON! (:

Have I mentioned how much I love this story? :P

UPDATE SOON PLEASE! Or Tristan will die!

SnoQueen
My Works 87 chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
I'm enjoying this story so far and hope you have time to continue it amongst all the craziness in your life! :) I like a little female-empowerment in a story and I'm curious about Tristan's past. Plus, there def needs to be so "I love you's" going on!
impossibly-infinite chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
One great story! Can't wait for the next chap! :)
hyperpiggyblue chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
i waited so long for this chapter! im so happy it updated xD but i hope u update soon again ]: i really want to noe what will happen
bumbleB825 chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
oh my goodness updat enow! haha
littlemissfeisty chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
I was getting like seriously impatient. I've been checking to see if you had updated this like five times a day every day since you posted the last chapter. I'm usually a pretty patient person but when it comes to reading, I get so impatient. This is outstanding! I hope you'll update it again soon. I really hope that Tristan will be okay. I hated that Ulrich guy. Is he just stupid or were you intending to make it seem like he would kill Tristan like it was his intention. I was starting to think that Ulrich was a highlander. I absolutely love this story! And I read Book 1 in less than a day. How do you know so much about herbs and the fighting? I would love it if you kept writing stories like this even after this one is done. I love the names you come up with for the kingdoms and people. They're so unique. Anna and Tristan are two of my favorite names ever. The only other names that I like more than those are Emily Madelena, and Christopher Aiden. Those last two names are what I plan on naming my children, that is if I don't name my children Anna and Tristan if I ever have a boy and a girl. I'm only sixteen but I already have my children's names picked out. Pretty lame but whatever. Keep up the amazing work! I wish I could write as much as you. I'll start a story but for some reason, I can never continue writing it. And I have this great idea for a historical romance set during World War 2. Oh well. This review is getting pretty long, but I really do love this story! I'm going to check out some more of your stories to pass the time until you post the next chapter.
Pseudonym59 chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
I really liked how you did the medical content. It was detailed yet not boring.

I hope Tristan wakes up!

Great chapter!
metallicdiamond chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
yes, we wait. haha
WishBlade chapter 17 . 2/11/2011
Tristan! ( Thank god for Anna's skills. And thank you for the amazing chapter! Can't wait for more! D
Istalri chapter 16 . 2/5/2011
Again, great chapter! Very well-written as always :D I'll have to wait and see what Tristan's fate is before I decide whether I really liked this chapter or not. I'm definitely excited for the next chapter!
172 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »