Reviews for What About the Manga Section?
Fox Trot 9 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Thanks for checking, Dicey Sage; I appreciate it. Now that I've READ this poem, I must say you're quite the poet for a non-poet. The way you described all the members created funny pictures in my mind. I wish I was on here, though. Drats, I signed on four months too late! Please, ADD me in!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I saw this and I just had to read it. XD Thank you for the review on my tiny prologue. It's deeply appreciated. I find your outlook on the manga section very true, anything is possible there and the people who are writers there are definitely a sight to behold. We all have our own quirks, especially people who have been here for ages, much like you and I. God, it's hard to believe that I've been here nearly a decade. Time flies when you're writing a crap load of stories XD All in all, you've summarized the manga section in a very true way. Kudos for correct representation X3
Supercell chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Ahaha, this is really funny. But do you think I really "failed" with my gender? It's still a mystery and it will always be :)
ryder631 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
That made me laugh and I'm not even in the poem... PLEASE PUT ME IN THE POEM!
Open your eyes Chopstick chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
haha this made me laugh. :) keep it up dice...dardice. ha! you like your new nick name! you know...dice and darwin...but switched and mixed...yeah okay. i know this new nickname is making you smile. :)
Anthony Tesla chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
That was brilliant, but beware..those fanfic and manga-alike story writers can be very vicious...
Relix chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Man Dice I am loving these random poems haha. That was fun, read it with a huge smile. Manga place is the best place to be P
TK Anez chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Makes me so happy, I will be your beer pong queen xD