Reviews for Red Running Shoes
Starcrazed chapter 7 . 10/23/2013
Can't wait to see what happens next.
rylaraves chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Ohhh, cute chapter and that hat has plans for Jonah methinks
rylaraves chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Oh wow! I like Michael, really like him a lot, hope him and Jonah have more adventures as friends.
CreativeChick233 chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
Liking it so far! Can't wait for an update :). And now I kind of want him to cut his hair, cause Mark is an ass :o. How can you just have sex with your ex's best friend IN his exes house? And how can Jonah just ALLOW it?
BeautifulNoMatterWhat chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
I love stories like these! xD Keep it up!
vipera.422 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
I have to say I loved the first half of the story. Even though it was obvious – at least to the reader – that Ren was interested in Jonah, it was really amusing to see how Jonah thought he hated him. Jonah still hadn’t got over Mark and I liked that it took some time for him to warm up to Ren. He had every right to be distrustful but he handled the whole situation very well. To some up the first half of the story, I found Jonah a very likeable character and thought he and Ren were very well suited.
Then everything went to hell. Even though the next few chapters were rather depressing, I kept hoping everything would be explained soon and the two would get back together because I didn’t believe for a minute that Ren had ever cheated on Jonah. In spite of that, I understood Jonah’s reaction and didn’t blame him for running.
Now comes the part of the story that seriously annoyed me. Even though he’d been burnt twice already, Jonah seemed to practically jump into another relationship while he was still in love with Ren, which was completely unfair towards poor Sandro, not to mention strange considering Jonah’s trust issues. Then he somehow managed to fall in love with Sandro without ever having stopped loving Ren and this was followed by his indecisiveness about who he actually wanted to be with. In his attempt to solve the problem, he managed to hurt all the parties involved – Sandro, Ren and himself. I admit I wanted to throttle that idiot after he’d broken it off with both Sandro and Ren but I could have dealt with it if he’d stood by his decision... which he didn’t. When Ren reappeared in his love, he seemed to forget all of his worries all of a sudden and decided to give it another shot.
Really? If he wanted to be with Ren, why had he ended things between them in the first place? (well, they weren’t technically dating but they were in love with each other) What about Sandro? Had he stopped loving him? Had he ever loved him at all? If it had been Sandro who popped back into his life, would he have ended up with him or would he have fought his feelings because he still loved Ren?
As you can see, I’m kind of dissatisfied with the end of the story because Jonah didn’t ever really CHOOSE Ren. He just got together with him because of the circumstance and not because he wanted to. Where's the romance in that? I simply believe that Ren deserved better than that.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
please please please make the pwlp hehe
Chronos Ardour chapter 20 . 1/1/2013
Yay!Ren and Jonah! and Linda is a bit funny...
Chronos Ardour chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
gah! Sendro gives me a mixed feelings and I kinda just felt sad for him a bit...maybe because I know what it felts like..
Chronos Ardour chapter 18 . 1/1/2013
I knew it...fate has a weird sense of humor and scheme
Chronos Ardour chapter 17 . 1/1/2013
stalker?...
Chronos Ardour chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
O.O w-what will happen next?I hope theres ummn a little hope cause I ship RenxJonah .
Chronos Ardour chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
ok...*nosebleed*
Chronos Ardour chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
someone is in lovebut I think I prefer the naughty one?
Chronos Ardour chapter 13 . 12/31/2012
oh dammit...I know that feeling and they do felt like that
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »