Reviews for Olympia
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 25 . 3/29/2017
Geez Persephone is being such a scardy-cat. I would say man up but she is a woman and all. Plus she's been through a lot. Like a ridiculous amount of trouble. And Moros was definately a surprise. I can safely say that I did not see that coming. But am well pleased with the outcome. That and who is that cloaked figure? They are such a mystery. And the guy in the shroud. Minos is quite a scary character as well. Liking her since she was that young. How scary. Well, hopefully you decide to come out of your hiatus soon and can finish the story. (I also like how you switched it up with them not really being gods but having one God overall. Nice touch). Until next time.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 8 . 3/29/2017
Wow. Demeter is being quite the poor sport. I'm sure that she has her reasons and whatnot but I agree with Persephone. About how rude her mother is being when she taught her that it wasn't right to do that. And poor Hades. He's been waiting for his wife and she's slighting him. Rude! I don't have such a good feeling about Ares...he's not very courteous is he? Very demanding. I still love it so far and can't believe that there are not more reviews for this!
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 4 . 3/29/2017
Yikes. Demeter reminds me of Rapunzel's mom, Gothel. The similarities are ridiculous. I love the story so far and I really love the twist you have taken on it.
MagicofSpring chapter 24 . 10/11/2011
WB.

Long time no see lol.

So Persephone and Hades finally "meet".

Can't wait 2 c what happens next.

Update w/ longer chapter plz.
GoddessofSpringlovesthePhantom chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Heay ! you need to update you used to update once every month! I need to know what happens! I have been waiting since 2010 so hurry up before I give up on you and just take your story and finish it fore you and in the process ruin it completely! So seriously get your fat lazy ass to the chair in front of your 2001 generation apple computer and TYPE! And no im not a creepy stalker who stairs inside your bedroom window on the second floor above the built-in desk ware your computer is! And if this discription is aucrite then that is just weird cause that's my room that I just discribed. Eny whozzellbee (that's pronounced who-zul-bee and said real fast and ends witth a high note and the word ENY must be stretched so it seems part of the other word also spoken in a squckie? voice) I just droped in to beg you to review and so thus my job is finished.

Love,Berkley Rose Pearl

P.S. The 'Goddess of Spring' in my login name is our favorite Greek godddess Persephone and the 'Phantom' is our beloved Phantom of the Opera!
darklighted innocence chapter 22 . 12/13/2010
I love this story hopefully you post soon, I'll be waiting :)

I love how you made this a love story between Hades and Kore !
MagicofSpring chapter 22 . 12/7/2010
i luv this chapter
MagicofSpring chapter 21 . 11/29/2010
I love this chapter!
beloved-complex737 chapter 21 . 11/28/2010
I like this a lot. When I saw it, I wasn't thinking it would be this good. I thought it would be just another boring Hades/Persephone story...but this is really unique and interesting. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Ramar chapter 21 . 11/24/2010
I like this chapter a lot and the "relaxed" side was pretty good. Keep it up :D
MagicofSpring chapter 20 . 11/18/2010
I love this chapter!
Ramar chapter 20 . 11/17/2010
I really love the progress so far...I've actually been waiting for an update for awhile now...Ora Dane's arrival has finally come and I'm awaiting the next chapter update with bated breath..Keep it up :D
MagicofSpring chapter 18 . 10/29/2010
I love it. :)
MagicofSpring chapter 17 . 10/18/2010
I love this chapter.

Keep on writing.
MagicofSpring chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
I have been waiting 4 this update! You are a good writer.