Reviews for You can only live today
Caitir chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
good point. i really like the last two lines... very nice.
vic romeo chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Andy:Yup, 'Weird.'

Zage: it wasn't "weird"! it was brilliant.

Andy:That too. Good job! _

Zage: o.O O.o o.o O.O
Faschia chapter 1 . 1/19/2002
Awesome...I'm glad I'm not the only one who writes about stuff like this! I love this!
Shaun O'Rourke chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
This is so true! Seeing that I am my friend's personal psychiatrist (sigh), I should refer them to this wonderful work so they can help themselves through tough times. This is really great!
valpincon chapter 1 . 1/4/2002
as good a reason as any, i suppose! :P no, seriously, i really like this poem...when depressed, sometimes the only reason to stay alive is just to find out what happens next. thanks for expressing it so well.
SweetGrape chapter 1 . 1/1/2002
It's a beautiful poem.

But sometimes the game is not worth playing
empty account chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
So true. After you're dead it's gone and over you can't change your mind. Yet another good poem.
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 10/29/2001
hey, just another one that really touches my soul (yea, yea, yea, that sounds pathetic). I agree, never leave the game unless it's time to stop. Great!
Plumeberry chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
I've read almost all of your poems and they are so good. and they al make perfect sense i especially liked this one as me and my friends are going through a bad patch
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 6/4/2001
YAY! this is so cool! Great work battykat!(dont know your real name)
Lori L chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
Wow... this poem is amazing. i love the meaning, and how you start right off with stop and listen... well at least that's what i thought u were saying :) later!
girls-not-right chapter 1 . 5/14/2001
If only more people could read this poem ... I know MY life would have been easier if I'd seen it earlier. (I'm not in any trouble, but my friend's best friend was. Not anymore. She decided to "leave the game".) And my penpal has some problems and might be on the verge of giving up. I don't know anymore. I haven't heard from her in over a month. I'm not sure what you've writen so far, but you should definately write more like it. The message needs to get out soon. If you ever need something sad to write about to display the point that suicide isn't the answer, I'll be your muse. You don't even want to know the amount of people I've lost (suicide or other). The more people getting the message out the better. Maybe this isn't a crusade of yours, but it is mine, so please keep writing.