Reviews for Deceptive Perception
IronDog chapter 4 . 4/10/2019
I am not yet at the end of your story but it grows late and I must sleep. Before I do, I wanted to tell you that I am enjoying your work a great deal. Between yourself and Fadded, these characters are lively and multifaceted in a way which clearly shows that you both have not only writing skill but genuine vested interest in bringing them to life. There are a few mistakes here and there - some in spelling and others seem to be cultural grammatical anomalies. There is the occasional aspect to the world you've created which sits awkwardly in my own mind and system, too. Both of those issues, however, pale in comparison to the vibrancy of your work. I fully intend to return and read the rest soon :3
quayjahn chapter 19 . 6/16/2014
I hope you will continue one day, it's a great story
chally298 chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
More please...:( I really enjoyed this and want the ending
Minxx chapter 19 . 7/5/2013
Awesome story, a definite read-again at a later date.
Ollivia chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
So loving this story, the strength and vulnerabilities from both Faolan and Rio are just so endearing, and their love and support for each other is starting to strengthen...yippie!
Minxx chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was a very interesting first chapter...think this is going to be a good one.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
Please don't give up on this wonderful story...hope you are still going to update.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
awww! *teeth rot from the sweetness* thanks for sharing! moar plz soon!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 17 . 10/16/2011
you let us know that nicodemus was the bad guy way to early in the story. that's my opinion at least.

also, i really hate when people do the period emphasis thing. (Just. Like. This.) There are so many better ways to express the important tone that people have in their voices.
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 13 . 10/15/2011
so sweet.

the switching b/t POVs is a little to fast to be optimal, although i can see why you did and it does do a good job of showing both characters' experiences.

good job! thanks for sharing!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 9 . 10/15/2011
duh duh duhn!

whoa. speeding up.

do you guys have this planned out? that is, how many chapter it will be?
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
i was wondering when we would get to know who the 1st chapter was about. :-) yay for not keeping us hanging for too long!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
they ARE taking the toothpaste! (?) yay!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 4 . 10/15/2011
ch3 question: faolan reveals what he learned at the bar to rio, but rio doesn't respond in kind?

ch4: :-)
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
so, are you guys writing the song bits/poetry at the beginning of this chapter and interspersed other places? or is it from a source?

thx!