Reviews for Chill Pill
Cc chapter 9 . 8/29/2013
Oh yes more please!
S.J. Byrd chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
Oh wow, this is just such an awesome story! I'm seriously so hooked! I love your writing style and I really can't wait to see where you take these characters! Update soon!
tenna shut up chapter 4 . 1/31/2013
I don't know... they are just the cutest! I really like the three of them. Each different, all quite charming. Well-written. Awesome banter. The details and background just right. Reading this just puts a smile on face all through out. :)
HiHelloMisterBear chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
Love Dave. And Ben.

He is just so stinking proper. Like sit up straight and drink with his pinky up proper.
stuck in bed chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Hi! I'm here to share some news: This story has been added to the Slash category over on A Drop of Romeo!

Here's your review:

Meet Ben. Meet his girlfriend, Bridgette. Meet Dave, Bridgette’s ex. Result: an incredibly original story that you wish you were creative enough to have thought of. However, Thornton irrefutably does a better job than anyone could have ever done. Her story is wonderfully written, with its strengths mainly lying in its well-rounded characterization and compelling dialogue. It is literally impossible for someone to not grin madly whilst reading each chapter. What’s more it’s written in such a simple and straightforward way that makes it easy and enjoyable to read.

But don’t let this fool you. Chill Pill can initially appear like a light story but it also has a stronger storyline: the detoxing of drug addict. This situation makes the story realistic which creates a greater appeal – accuracy is what you what to find in every single story in order to make it somewhat relatable. Thornton clearly realized this and executed this part of the plot perfectly.

Do I really need to say that this is a story everyone should read or is it obvious enough?
rosieroo chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I really like this so far! It's interesting how you've just focused on the one kind of 'scene' and spread it out over so many chapters. I love Dave's bluntness!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2012
Woohoo...an update. :) I can't wait for the next chapter.
einekleineschreiberin chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
This is great. Keep up the good work :-)
plumblossom chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Oh nice, nice, an update of Chill Pill. And a really interesting backstory. I wasn't expecting such a vulnerable Dave, but I should have been, considering what I did know about him.

I wonder what will settle Bridgette?
NightMoon66 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Hot damn, you actually did. And "what a clusterfuck" indeed. Ben, Ben, shame on you! (waggling a finger) Although, I can't REALLY blame him. I actually like this trio of characters - which is kinda redundant because I'm reading the story aren't I? - and I'm interested in what comes next. Can't wait.
Nique13 chapter 9 . 7/2/2012
Thanks for the update! We learn a little about their past...
morexforxme chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Gosh, I REALLY don't like Bridgette. She seems so... selfish. Which I suppose is unfair, since she's going through withdrawal and all that...

Anyway, update soon!
morexforxme chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Really like the dialogue. Nice.

I really don't like Bridgette, by the way.
morexforxme chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wowowow. I haven't found a good slash story in aaaaaaaaaages. I do so hope you're one of the people who updates religiously (hint, hint)!
Boosher chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
I reay liked this chapter. Please update again soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »