Reviews for Familial Glitch
Quarried Times chapter 2 . 3/9
Ah omg wow I LOve ThIs SO mUCH! You're seriously amazing. Wow. What a love triangle! Can't wait for more!.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15
6 years later! Lolol ok
BelieveIt chapter 2 . 1/15
I’m so excited to see this! Ive always really enjoyed this story! I can’t wait to read more!
Trillpuv chapter 2 . 1/15
gASP welcome back friend! I missed you! Is it just me, or has this story gotten more heart-wrenching than it was initially? Sylvan, our usually cheerful and intrepid hero, breaking down into tears is an arrow to the heart. tbh I kind of agree with Silas that Simon is an asshole. SO he's probably going to pull an asshole, though understandable, move later, in which he pretends that Sylvan didn't dig out his own beating heart and present it to him. At least there's Silas? Who is of course perpetually going through his own incest freakout. least there's Sydney?
walnut1999 chapter 1 . 1/15
It feels so nice when you log in after a long time and see one of your favourite stories updated recently. This story was one of the first few brothercest stories I read and enjoyed.
I had a mini heart attack when I saw only two chapters and thought that you had taken down the story or something.
I really want thank you for updating as well as as going through all the trouble of re-writing it.
So, thank you :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/12
I just re-read this for the second time in a couple years. I really hope you continue this story, it's so good! I NEED more, please!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/8/2017
I started reading this when I'm about...18? Now some years has passed and I suddenly curious how this fic has turned out, and it is still amazing as ever. Hopefully you can still update on this fic as I am very curious as how it will turn out. Thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 4/3/2017
Glad to see you updated this wonderful story
walnut1999 chapter 15 . 1/7/2017
I was starting to think that maybe this story was discontinued. Thank god that it's not. Got so excited when I saw that this story was updated. LOL, I haven't even read the chapter yet :)
walnut1999 chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
Returning May 2016?
So is this going to updated?
Zoha chapter 16 . 10/4/2016
This was such a good story I loved all of the characters. Please get back to it.
Fangirl chapter 16 . 4/12/2016
Omg i love Silas. He's totally gonna top
Guest chapter 16 . 4/12/2016
Huhuhu you don't stop at this
chocovic-chu chapter 16 . 4/14/2015
I'm all for Team Dr. Rowe because I can't stand to choose between Silas & Simon for Sylvan; it's so complicated even though I'm okay with brocest romance.
Thanks for sharing!
Mr. MSTJS chapter 16 . 4/7/2015
Just finished what you have written and wanted to say thank you for your story. I know it's going on three years now since the last update, but maybe you'll come back and finish it one day. I really connected with the characters and just wanted to let you know you have quality work here.
222 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »