Reviews for The Gospel According to Seth
flamesflyer chapter 49 . 11/5/2011
It was pretty cute, kinda slow. When Iread that there was a sequel I got pretty excited. Off to read the sequel.
Friday101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I like it!
marzmez chapter 49 . 8/9/2011
I thought this story was sweet! You don't often see stories about shy boys. They are mostly good looking and arrogant. So I liked this especially sinse there are shy boys out there and it's nice to see a story from that perspective.
marzmez chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
He left his three year old sister home alone while he went running? Bad, bad, bad. Three year olds can get into tremendous trouble.
Guest chapter 48 . 7/17/2011
I like this one and i think you should work on a sequel i would totaly read it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Really nice! :)
Romance of Juliet chapter 48 . 6/17/2011
good (:
midnightwrighter chapter 54 . 3/15/2011
Hi! I just noticed that you hadn't updated in a while and I wanted to know if you are going to continue this story. That's it, if you are please update soon.

-midnightwrighter :)
dail-of-the-air chapter 54 . 2/21/2011
And the plot heats up .. I love how you switch between everyday happenings (Eunice's girl party) and figuring out the past or the future. Though I must say that it is going a bit slow .. sort of, it heats up, and then there's no follow through, but then something else gets hotter. But I'm sure it'll all pull together eventually! I think it's the short chapter style that throws me off.
draco oblivion chapter 54 . 2/18/2011
Nice chapter. I think it will probably be the brown haired cheerleader who Seth's mum said was smart.
Haha.not telling chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
All I have to say on the ending part is "Oh crap for him." other wise "good ending!" Makes me wanna read more and that's a good thing right? keep up the good work... waiting for more...
Sorraya T chapter 54 . 2/17/2011
Awesome chapter, can't wait for more, update soon :)
Hey chapter 54 . 2/17/2011
I've this happen a few times when you update but you replayed chapter 52 for chapter 54. If you have'nt noticed yet.
BehindxThexEyes chapter 54 . 2/16/2011
That was a really cute chapter...I like how Seth is becoming more outgoing:)
dail-of-the-air chapter 53 . 1/24/2011
Very fitting title. I love how the women's conversation takes us out of the usual box of Seth's mind. And the gradual coming out of his shell demonstrated during the track meet.

And, I hate to ask this, but what is a banana hammock?
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »