Reviews for Mate of the Werewolf
Guest chapter 13 . 8/13
Loved it please sequel
Alyssa chapter 13 . 5/18
petrisha.naidoo chapter 13 . 1/10
I loved it , it was a very interesting story . I hope you make a sequel to this story because I would love to know more and see what happens next and where they go . Chance and ethan truly a lovely couple .
Marie Starr chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
So sweet! I love how cute this story is. All the bad guys died, and thank god Camelia finally came back to her senses in the end.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Okay... I'm a really picky reader and I've noticed EVERY mistake you've made. And trust me, there's a lot. But this story- this plot- was just so heartwarming and AWESOME that I soldiered on through the errors and cliches and actually enjoyed myself in the end!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/28/2014
Lickety split!
Novellagirl chapter 13 . 7/2/2014
I am generally not much for the whole vampire werewolf supernatural thing nut I am glad I gave this story I chance, I completely enjoyed it!
drake with out chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
I'd try this for a serialization, it might be accepted , its the right length.
matthew chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
dude i love this story and can you make another story and post it on facebook or yahoo and here is my yahoo email address :
and the reson i liked it was that im a werewolf
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I've only read ch1 so far and finding lots of sentences that are repeated, grammar errors, and poor or wrong word choices. Examples: calm her, her sexy body, her territory (calm should have been claim) in first sentence the word unwelcomed is past tense in an otherwise present tense description just "an unwelcome presence..."
faith c chapter 13 . 11/26/2013
I loved it! It was sooo cute
AwesomeMoreplese chapter 13 . 7/21/2013
So good love this story werewolf romance forever! You rock dude :D
Carli Jean chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
So I decided to do a little reread of this story and... unfortunately it's not quite as good as I remember it being. If you were to edit it and maybe do a little bit of rewriting then it could really be something, but as it stands it's just a nice quick read.
There were a couple of places where you seemed to switch tenses and a few typos, but unless looked over by multiple people most stories have things like that. The writing in places was... blunt I guess. It didn't really pull me in and make me want to read more, and it sort of felt like you overused descriptors. (augh I'm so awful at trying to give constructive criticism, I don't know why I try)
But the story itself is still enjoyable.
I'm curious as to how your writing has improved since this story was published so I look forward to reading some of your other works.
Soraya Zeeva chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks so much for writing it.
Mythisea chapter 13 . 1/16/2013
I love rereading this story every so often 3 Such a cute couple! I also might be a bit biased since I love wolves and werewolf stories... This one's probably my favorite of your stories
82 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »