Reviews for Pirate of my Dreams
Annie of P.P chapter 37 . 8/9/2013
Oh my benevolence! You are amazing Lenah C. This was so remarkable. I almost cried! Bless you for your superior writing skills! Because of you I have added Grant to my list of characters to marry. *giggles* you truly are amazing! Tres tres tresss magnifique ! *gives a hug*. Outstanding..just outstanding
LillyRose1946 chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Awww soooo adorable at the end!
LillyRose1946 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Aww poor Franchesca! I love her name by the way!
LillyRose1946 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I loved this chappie!
MeLoveCookies chapter 37 . 7/9/2013
How did you cone up with this AMAZING story?

I loved it!
Dominique Diane chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
Awww, I totally loved it! I read it one week ago but didn't have time to review, but it was absolutely wonderful! (: In both stories (the one of the duke of norton and this one) They put nicknames to their lovers :)
Arithmetic13 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Gah! I'm actually looking forward to her arranged fellow! Who we don't even know yet he still sounds much better than Grant *bleh*!
Arithmetic13 chapter 16 . 4/1/2013
I wish she would just leave him already! Goodness, he sucks!
Arithmetic13 chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Great chapter! I loved all the references to your other story, it was such a surprise!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/4/2013
Wow I did not see this. Thank you thank you thank you.
Guest chapter 36 . 3/4/2013
I fell in love with your story and am filled with bittersweet emotions as it has come to its end. I am so lucky to have stumbled upon your beautiful story. PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE.
Thank you for writing.
Nocturnal-Silver-Wolf chapter 37 . 2/25/2013
I wish I had my own pirate :)
strangecat chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Oh this woman. I swear I want to smack her upside the head. She annoys me to no end. It's a great story, but me and the main character have some personality differences. I swear I would beat her up if we met!

Anyway, great chapter, ha
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 37 . 12/25/2012
Awwww! I loved this story! So freaking cute! Franchesca and Grant were so cute. It was cool how you had Serena and Derek and Lilyan incorporated in to the story! :P The sailors were so awesome.
I don't know if you're still on the site, but a good lady/pirate book is 'To Catch a Pirate'. In some sorts it reminded me of your story.
MissKukyMonster chapter 37 . 12/19/2012
Very lovely story, I really enjoyed it! Engaging, interesting, descriptive; everything a good story should be :)
477 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »