Reviews for Pirate of my Dreams
kmorgan0229 chapter 21 . 8/2
This is getting very interesting.
xEchoxInfernox chapter 36 . 7/29
Grants alive and Thatcher is happy, all is well in the world! I do love Franchescas Dad, he's super awesome and I love that he is making Grant work for her. Grants Dad had a moment too! Oh the warm fuzzies...
xEchoxInfernox chapter 35 . 7/29
Thatchers alive. Hallelujah! I am so happy I get to finish this story now, it's been awhile. Oh right, better check on Grant...
xEchoxInfernox chapter 34 . 7/29
Holy crap! Did you kill Thatcher?!
Mistflower21 chapter 37 . 10/23/2014
Awwwwwwwww! That was absolutely amazing! Fantastic work. Btw, I read the other story with Serena and Derek. That was a brilliant story too. You should totally be an author! You're writing is riveting, yet professional. Phenomenal job :)
Kristy Collins chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
WHOA there! I did not see that one coming; aren't you cunning with your Grant-is-actually-Preston-angle?! Well played, amiga. Well played.
BlackHare9 chapter 37 . 8/24/2014
OH GOSH! I cant believe its over. It was so sweet so cute so thrilling, just so enchanting.
Thank you so much for such o lovely story . I'm squealing and grinning like an idiot here.
Your story made me really happy. now I have all these fluffy feelings which I shall satisfy immediately by starting on another one of your stories. pirates, nobles and 19th century Europe are some of my favourite settings and you wrote this perfectly. ahhhhh, I should stop gushing now. but seriously I enjoyed reading this even with my exams going on.
Dea chapter 37 . 6/13/2014
Absolute perfection.
Annie of P.P chapter 37 . 8/9/2013
Oh my benevolence! You are amazing Lenah C. This was so remarkable. I almost cried! Bless you for your superior writing skills! Because of you I have added Grant to my list of characters to marry. *giggles* you truly are amazing! Tres tres tresss magnifique ! *gives a hug*. Outstanding..just outstanding
LillyRose1946 chapter 37 . 7/24/2013
Awww soooo adorable at the end!
LillyRose1946 chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Aww poor Franchesca! I love her name by the way!
LillyRose1946 chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
I loved this chappie!
MeLoveCookies chapter 37 . 7/9/2013
How did you cone up with this AMAZING story?

I loved it!
Dominique Diane chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
Awww, I totally loved it! I read it one week ago but didn't have time to review, but it was absolutely wonderful! (: In both stories (the one of the duke of norton and this one) They put nicknames to their lovers :)
Arithmetic13 chapter 17 . 4/1/2013
Gah! I'm actually looking forward to her arranged fellow! Who we don't even know yet he still sounds much better than Grant *bleh*!
485 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »