Reviews for Wolf
NinjaMafiaMistress chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Are you still planning on writing a sequel to this?
moon01234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I do agree with Torn And Tattered. A sequel would be very much appreciated. But great job anyway.
KiyoshiTanaka chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This was very interesting. Not quite like anything I've read before. Thanks for writing. :)

Kiyoshi'sGirl64 and Kiyoshi
jshortcake chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I'll admit it, I'm a bit obsessed with werewolf slash. I love your unique take on it- it's very different from the other werewolf stories I have read on fictionpress.

I can't wait for the sequel!
Keela1221 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Wow,a demon crown prince huh? Very nice. This was a great fic! I can't wait for the sequal
Torn and Tattered chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Tut tut. I never said I disliked the ending that much. Besides, I don't like this story - I love it (not to sound overly cliche about the whole thing, or anything).

And who wouldn't like the name Attyk? So, I mean, it's a fine end. ;D Your story is fabulous and those who don't think so can just go crawl in a ditch and not bother me ranting to you.

Anywho, as mentioned, I loved this story. And I love you. Greatly. I will never cease to be amazed with your writing.

- Much love -

Mel (T&T)
DefineNightmare chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
It's very interesting! The only thing that I was expecting, that didn't happen, was a love scene. However, you are still awesome. :))

I can't wait for the sequel! :)
purplehost chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
When I read the ending, I thought you would just leave it as is and I was going to whine about how it's a cliffhanger. But you're planning a sequel. The way you worded everything is so different from all the other stories I've read. That was meant in a good way, of course. I loved everything about this story, and I can't wait for the sequel.