Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
Kelly Rogala chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
Wow Adam really? I hate Bekah did I tell you that lately lol? I can see why Ramsey got her the job, he just did it wrong.
Bkimmer chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
Being the bitch that Bekah guess is that both Parker and Ramsey are right in their own way. Bekah has probably led them both to believe something else. There are so many possibilities of what could have happened...especially with Bekah involved. And Parker is just so hard to figure out. Is she truly doing this because she feels sorry for Lexi or does she still have feelings for Ramsey and want him back?

I figured Ramsey had gotten Lexi the job. It was just too perfect how it worked out. I do agree that he should have told her first.

Adam...there is more to this story. I've always thought him to be Mystery Man. I don't think I would hate Lexi if he were because there always seemed to be something there with them. I can't imagine Chyna's reaction though.
Sophie chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
No! Don't stay in the present! I need to know if Adam is mystery man. I need to know why Lexi feels wierd about her BFF getting back to together with him. Present is going to take forever to find these things out. :(
CMTaylor chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
Hmmmmm...not sure what to think at this point. Ramsey, Oh Ramsey, I'm not sure if I love you or hate you. You are a fine looking man but I don't think you know how to speak or even treat a woman. And Parker...eye roll...I think I am over her character.

Seriously though I was excited that Lexi stood up for herself! I figured Ramsey got her the law firm job. I mean it seemed like Lexi hardly had to look for a job so I was expecting it to come out eventually that Ramsey pulled some strings. Anyway,guess we'll soon find out what the heck is going on with her and Adam...if it is what I'm thinking Lexi is a lost cause to me.
LandOfPeoples chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
I have to say I'm glad that Lexi finally broke up with Ramsey. He deserves to be dumped, at least until he tells her ALL his secrets. Great chapter!
taurus09grrl chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
I can't believe that Ramsey would just lie to her just like Jack did. I get that he didn't want to think about Parker, but knowing all he does about Lexi and Jack he should have claimed his mistakes and moved on from them like Lexi.

I'm really hating Parker and not because of her past with Ramsey but because she should just get over Ramsey and stop trying to sabotage his relationship with Lexi. Yes they ended horribly but it's not her place to say anything about it. If Ramsey wanted to tell Lexi (which he should have) then it's his responsibility not hers. It's like Lexi/Jack/Beckah, Lexi has never told Beckah the worst of what Jack could be and the entire reason that they met was because Beckah wanted her to tell her about her relationship with Jack. It's Jack place to tell Beckah these things because he is the one she is in the relationship with not Lexi. I know that Lexi was wrong for telling the whole ring thing BUT Beckah has been nothing but a bitch to her and Lexi slipped from the high road. Parker just should have stayed on the high road and not interfered.

So maybe the mystery guy is a friend of Adams? I still refuse to believe that Lexi would stoop that low and do that to Chyna. Can't wait for the next update enjoyed this chapeter!
helplessromantic285 chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
OMG! I loved this chapter, it was filled with so many emotions. It was worth waiting for, really love this story and hope you update soon. Please don't leave us waiting for an update so long, I'm so anxious to know what happens next. Please , please, please, please, please update soon. I'm really hoping for Ramsey and Lexi's happy ending (fingers crossed ). Anyways, great job with keeping us at the edge of our seat, just waiting for your updates.
Jensi chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
This relationship makes my stomach hurt. It is so complicated, and there is no way for her to feel secure with Ramsey. Sadly, she loves him a lot and he does love her. They just need to have everything out there, and they should have from the start. It is too hard to hear it later like this. Such a lovely and twisted tale.
Kelly Rogala chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
effortlessromantic chapter 22 . 9/4/2011
That was so intense! I love, love, loved it! Buttt I really hope lexi and chynas relationship isn't effected by the whole Adam ordeal! Seriously can't wait for the new update.

I didn't think bekah could stoop so low. No wonder she won best villain!
Meow X chapter 21 . 9/2/2011

I don't know who to pick!

Ramsey? Brandon or Jack? Well not Jack so much anymore...

But OMG you're making this reallyyyy hard! x_x
effortlessromantic chapter 21 . 9/2/2011
I totally wish this story was done! I want to know what happens! There's still so much to be said and done. Is lexi's mystery man Adam? If many things can go bad with that situation. And I really hope bekah and Jack don't get that fairy tale. That's just so wrong! With how evil bekah is, and lexi just makes some bad mistakes. Oh man. That would be pretty sad if lexi's life comes crashing down and the evil wench gets everything.

I can't wait to another post! Too bad we'll have to wait for two more chapters to be back in the present tense!

Love these stories 3
Meow X chapter 12 . 8/31/2011

I thought Parker was a dude this whole time and I was thinking "WHAT THE F*** WHO IS THIS GOD DAMNED PARKER?"

LOL nice,very nice! totally unexpected! Keep up the great work!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 21 . 8/31/2011
I think this is probs my fave chapter, because I think I am finally a Ramsey girl! I can totally see why Lexi would be upset, but I think it's really sweet how he didn't want to burden her with anything on top of what she was dealing with...I never thought this day would come, but I'm quite glad it has :)

Mish xx
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
*sighs dreamily* I am very happy with the ending. :) Finally, the are together! At last! I know it's not the end yet, but it was a very happy ending. For the moment I guess. These people have such drama-filled lives. It makes me feel boring, but school barely leaves enough time to sleep, so...yeah. I always find some time to read updates and stuff though. Huh. Maybe I should start spending that time to sleep...

Well anyway, I'm glad she's not avoiding him and she had this conversation. I don't know what I would have done if they dragged this out.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »