Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
CMTaylor chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Ah-ma-zing! Great chapter. Not so sure about Ramsey, but may be he'll surprise me. What the heck was up with that call to Chyna? You have me thinking bad thoughts...Lexi better not have done something bad. Seriously Lexi needs a friend these days and Chyna is the best one she has got at the moment. The only one so it seems. Love the make-up scene, thought Lexi would play hard to get a little better, but glad she gave in ;)

Hope you can update soon. I know life takes over and you need to focus on you. I saw a little of your posts on fb, hang in there! We got your back..lol.
Bkimmer chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Hmmm...where to begin...first of all, I've missed your updates and am so happy you are back! )

Ramsey - He just seems to good to be true...a little dumb when it comes to girls...but overall a good guy. I hope that he got all the truth out. They still have some things to discuss and clear up.

Lexi - I hope she doesn't forget her a-ha moment. I know Ramsey has told her the truth but I think she needs to fess up about Mystery Man. I hope, for her sake, it's not Adam. I would hate to see her damage her friendship with Chyna. Maybe Adam just knows something else...

Parker - can't wait to find out what happened in the last past chapter. Maybe that will shed some light on the weird looks she's giving Lexi.
lissalee chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
The first thing I saw this moring was the email telling me this had been updated and i was soo excited that I stayed in bed reading it on my phone screen because I just couldn't wait!

And im glad i didnt! I'm so happy they're back together and she realises that he really does love her and that everything he does is for her and because of her.

I'm sad to think this story is ending soon because i'll miss all of the heart wrenching-ness because there really is no other story or writer that I've come across like this story or you.

Ramsey is an absolute dear but I still feeltheres some unfinished business with Jack and Lexi.

Of couse i dont know how much longer this story will continue but I know you'll be able to give it a perfect ending when the time comes and i look forward to the next update! :)
Guest chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Perfect. That is all.
Eva Devad chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Awesome chapter. Hmm. where to begin... Glad she didn't run away like she usually does but i think she gave in too quickly. Don't know if i fully trust Ramsey... it's seems all his lies could have been avoided very easily. It seems Adam is the mistery guy but i don't think so. When they were having breakfast next morning he asked her what she is doing rest of the day. And she said she is meeting chyna. I would think if it was Adam she wouldn't say it casually like that... Could be the bro that chyna hates... If it's adam, i am VERY disappinted in Lexi. Chyna is the ONLY true friend she got.
Kelly Rogala chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Wooo hooooo for another chapter! Update soon please!
spUNkyORanGE chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
So Adam is the mystery guy huh... called it! woo. (hopefully I am right on that... haha)

Why was Parker giving her those looks? I found that odd ha.

I think she gave him to Ramsey a little too easily. Im glad she didnt run away though. she does that way too much when she doesnt want to deal with something. Im glad she learned a little. Yay for Chyna coming to the Wedding. I love her!
XxSKYxLARKxX chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Why do I feel like there's more to this story that what Ramsey's has been letting on...o_O
Sweets1103 chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Wow, intense. Great chapter. And the only thing I have to say is... it better be the truth! I don't trust Ramsey a hundred percent anymore and I keep waiting for the next lie to drop. Although that was one hell of a makeup session! :) I'm also hoping that Adam is not the mystery man because that would be awful for Chyna, poor thing... good job on putting the thought in my head though.

A lot of emotions in this chapter. Great job.

Keep em coming!
foddie605 chapter 21 . 8/30/2011
Very good chapter! See, I knew I was right for liking Ramsey so much lol

Now to solve the cliffhanger of the past! :-)
taurus09grrl chapter 21 . 8/29/2011
I was sooo excited to see that you updated!

I'd just like to say good try on trying to make us think that Lexi slept with Adam. He is SOOOO not the mystery guy. Lexi KNOWS better than to betray Chyna (the only person who has consistently been there for her) that way and so does Adam. They both KNOW better than that.

Plus if he had been the mystery guy Lexi wouldn't have ran straight to Chyna's apartment right after doing the deed with him and proceed to brag about how this could possibly be something. My guess is that it could be Adam's brother who she knows that Chyna can't stand and thats why Adam would want to talk to her!

I am pissed at Lexi though for jumping straight into bed with Ramsey right after having her AHA moment. I mean yes he said that he loved her but she knew that all along him saying that shouldn't have made her suddenly wanna give them a shot. I am glad that he's trying to change his life for her, but if he wants to build a life with her they have to build together especially with big things like working with his family and Parker.

Can't wait for the next few chapters! I really hope there's a third story in this sequence because I'm not ready to let Lexi and the gang go after the end of this story.
CMTaylor chapter 20 . 8/27/2011
Well I've been so into your stories that I haven't really commented at all.

OMG Lexi does have a messed up life doesn't she? LOL...I mean just when you think things are coming together for her someone comes out of the woodwork to destroy her happiness.

I'm not sure who to believe Parker or Ramsey. Gosh just when I start to love Ramsey...you destroy my image of him. I hope he turns out to be a good guy. Not sure what I'll do if he becomes the ahole that he appears to be at times.

I am anxiously awaiting the next couple chapters. Great story...very addictive ;) You right good smut scenes just like SC...haha.
Surf-Chick21 chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
UPDATE PLEASE! I'M DYING!
Kbelle1 chapter 20 . 8/22/2011
Oh my GOSH! After this chapter I cannot stand Ramsey...Good story!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
omgomgomgomgomg. Of course you would leave a cliffhanger in the present chapters and the past! Lovely, just lovely! I feel like banging my head against the wall, 'cause I can't stop anxiously waiting. Of course, it's only been a few minutes, but we'll ignore that fact.

Huh. You would think that they would be past the deceptions and lies and secrets by now. I mean, they have this whole extensive history. But I guess some people never learn.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »