Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
Awesome chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Is there a sequel to this novel?
Kelly Rogala chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Not feeling good vibes with Brandon. Yup I still dislike Parker, she is a little bit shady to me. I loveeeee Ramsey :) can't wait for the next chapter!
spUNkyORanGE chapter 16 . 6/15/2011
Hmmm... at first I was thinking Brandon might be the "mystery guy" but the more I think about it, since Ramsey says hes not a nice guy and the way Brandon was talking about Ramsey to Lexi, it makes me think that maybe he might be the "becca" like character at the end of the book. Not the mystery guy. I could be completely way off base but you never know.

I really liked how they threw her a surprise party too. It was really sweet! For some reason I didnt realize that she was going to school to be a lawyer, am I wrong or was it mentioned before? It couldve been mentioned and I just skipped right past it. haha. Love your work!
taurus09grrl chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
OMG that chapter was amazing!

I really think that Brandon could be the mystery guy. It makes a lot of sense as to why she would want to keep it a secret from everyone including Chyna since she tells her almost everything.

And it also explains why it would be super awkward afterwards if she had slept with him and then basically agreed to give Ramsey another chance by coming to the wedding.

I can't wait for the next chapter so that we can see how the bachelorette party ends and to be able to start to see how we get to where we are in the present.
helplessromantic285 chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Ooh...Brandon has to be mystery guy. I'm like so excited, I can't wait for an update. Please, I hope , he sounds extremely hot.
helplessromantic285 chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Bkimmer chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Ahhh...Ramsey...I love him...but why oh why does the boy have so many secrets? I'm so happy he threw Lexi the party and Chyna being there was such a surprise.

Parker...I'm still not sure. She's nice enough but I just don't trust her. There still seems to be much more to the Parker/Ramsey situation.

I think I like Brandon and I like even more that Lexi called him out. It will be interesting to see how their friendship goes. Very curious as to what happened between he and Ramsey. Did he get to Parker?

And lastly...Adam. Is he the mystery man? Inquiring minds want to know. )
Cupid's Psyche chapter 16 . 6/14/2011
Ooooh, more Ramsey secrets. Hmmm...wonder what's up with him and Brandon, and him and Parker...little past love triangle maybe? Can't wait to find out!

Loved the whole conversation with Brandon. Loved him being called out for trying to use an obvious line. Lol. And her calling him pookie was great. I love that nickname, it's supposed to be endearing but it's really just kind of odd.

Chyna and Ramsey's surprise was so sweet! Loved it! But what's up with Adam? Grr, I want to know if he's the mystery man...

And Parker, Parker, Parker...I'm torn on if I should like her or not. Lol, I suppose I won't be by the end!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
This story is great this is my first time reviewing but only because i thought boths stories were done i'm very proud of the way Lexi stood up to Bekah and everything but it probably wasn't all that good of an idea for her because Bekah is obviously VERY IF Ramsey is to find out about mystery man i hope he isn't too upset about it because from what im guessing is ramsey did something to drive lexi into his arms.I really hope Ramsey had a good reason for what he did and can't wait to know what it is he did(I'm very much team Ramsey obviously because Jack is simply an ass sorry a douche lol.)The game with the phone was a very good idea it brought mystery man bak into the picture and helped alot with learning more about Bekah's friends and Lexi the Parker\Ramsey relationship worries me because of my devotion to Ramsey and Lexi being together those looks that Parker and Ramsey were giving each other concerns me but I would still like to know more about Parkers character though i wonder if Lexi and Parker will be friends or not i know what Lexi said about never liking Parker but still Lexi has a lot of the subject of lexi i know alot of people don't know how to feel about her but I like her and everything about her even with her problems because if she wasn't exactly the way she is there wwould be no story and her personality is so deep and complicated that almost everything she does surprises you.I think Chyna should be more in the present chapters shes in a lot of the past ones but shes missing from the she and Adam make it because i think a boyfriend is exactly what she needs combined with Lexi to get her over her problems(her parents really screwed her up).I think that I touched on all of the characters but this won't be my last review anyway keep writing an I'll keep reading(and reviewing).I can't wait for chap.16
Kelly Rogala chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
OMG how in the heck did I forget this was updated? I'm glad I seen your FB page on S.C. Stephens otherwise I think I would of been a little lost when 16 was posted.

Gosh do I really really really hate Bekah, she needs to get hit by a train or something (a little harsh?, naaa I don't think so lol) I love that Lexi gave attitude just like she was getting, good for her! Who in the hell is this mystery man!
NeonTime chapter 11 . 6/13/2011
I dearly hope Lexi finds someone else to be happy with because Jack will never change and quite honestly I dislike Ramsey as well. She needs to find some way out of there. Although I'm never sure how much I like Lexi at any given moment, so I think she needs to change as well.

That said I love the interwoven flashback style, utterly enjoy all the characters (they have faults! Real ones! It's so very nice) and, despite being a guy which makes all the description of the men a tad boring, the sex is pretty hot.
Ashley Nikole chapter 15 . 6/6/2011
wow, all I can say is I'm definitely a new fan of your work. I read 'Avoiding Commitment' last weekend and I could feel my heart wrench when the topic of Jack and Bekah getting married was announced. You have a unique way of writing, showing episodes of the past that neatly tie in with the present. Your characters are well defined and the plot is intriguing.

I'm dying to know more about this mystery man, and if there really is a way for Lexi to move away from the drama Ramesy, Bekah, and Jack seem to pour on her. But in honesty I'm a team Jack fan, I still hope in my little fan girl heart Jack will stand Bekah up at the altar and elope with Lexi- highly unlikely but I can dream right? haha

I also adore your character Bekah. Which in some cases is odd, but her sort of villain is unique. She knows people's weakenesses and doubts, and she probes them. The whole Parker/Jack curve balls she throws at Lexi all the time is clever and damn right evil. I'm suprised Lexi has the strength to take the higher ground and not stoop to her level, but if it was me she'd already know about the whole sleeping with Jack fiasco and so much more- I'd rub it in her face. But knowing Bekah she'd use it against me and I would be the loser of the war.

Your story and style of writing is superb, I'm enjoying every sentence you produce. Great work and keep on writing, I'm anticipating the next chapter! And maybe we can get an episode of the past with the mystery man?
merelycantabile chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
You're an awesome writer, haha. I really admire how you're super dedicated to your readers! Keep up the great work.
tyanaaa chapter 15 . 6/3/2011
OH jeez. Ramsey is just too cute with Lexi and I will be so mad if he screw something up with her! Parker needs to leave because she just seems like bad news! I really enjoy reading this story though, everything just seems so real and natural. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
helplessromantic285 chapter 15 . 6/1/2011
Ooh, this story is getting more and more interesting. I'm really anxious for mystery guy. I'm also wondering what Bekah has in mind for Lexi.

I really hope you update soon ,because you left me with so many , I love your writing , and great book.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »