Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
ina.caplan chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
Great! I am hoping Chyna is on her way to less shallow existence and maybe there is a mystery man in her future.
I like Ramsey! He is a romantic but he is also so sexy - the sex scenes are hotter than they were with Jack!
I am cringing at what will happen next. I hope Lexi has the strenght to blow off Jack! and he forever will feel jelous and unfulfilled - because that's what he deserves!
ina.caplan chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
Chyna, we are finally getting to know her better. But I am not sure if this background has made her more endearing or shallow. You would think that a friend of Lexi's who is seems like a self made woman, would have some of these quailities as well.
I am also disappointed in finding Lexi has to get drunk everytime she wants to have fun and let loose. The plot threads could have still pulled without the influence of alcohol or the girls being so stupid (after all they are supposed to be smart). There are plenty of predators that can play the game at being charming and turn deadly. And how were they supposed to find sophisticated boyfriend types while being scantily dressed and drunk?
ina.caplan chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Good summary of the events with some new zingers to make you want to find out more. What's been going with Lexi's and Ramsey's relationship for the past year? who is Parker?
I like the emotional baggage explanations - I finally feel that Lexi has gained insight! For an NYU law student I did feel a little underwhelmed by her emotional maturity/intelligence, but she is learning!

I think I found one typo - in the sentence "They had too many chances meetings." it should probably be "chance"
moving on to the next chapter.
Melissa chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I read AC and the sample of AR and love them both! Confused as to when AR will be available for purchase? The site says it was published in 2010 as does Goodreads but it doesn't seem to be available on Amazon or BN. Does anyone know when or if it is available?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Love it, cant wait for the rest of the book!
Lisa B chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Yikes! Glad Chyna didn't have something terrible happen with the roofies! Maybe Adam will be her date ... ?

SO glad that Lexi called Ramsey ... I really want them to work out. :D
Lisa B chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
I'm excited to read "Book 2" in the Avoiding series ... I'm also VERY excited to see what happens between Ramsey and Lexi. I really liked the connection we felt with them in the first book. I like that it seems Ramsey is REALLY interested in a relationship with Lexi.

I was a little confused about the time thing. Has she been away from Jack for a year (since she found out he was marrying Bekah)? And if so, how is it that she has seen Ramsey as recently as a less than a month before? It may be that I just didn't follow properly ...

I can't wait to see where you go with this book. Hoping for some HOT scenes, and for love to win. :D
smiller chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
I am so excited to be able to read the rest of the book. I hope it won't be much longer! Each chapter just makes you want to read more! Love it!
becky.lowe.1238 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I love it! I can't wait for the book to come out!
Sara minor chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Still fabulous..
Sara Minor chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Love it. Want more please
Joshsmom896 chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
I loved it and cant wait until the day I can finish it.
UbiquityEssence chapter 26 . 7/23/2012
I just finished reading your book and I am in LOVE with your story. You are an amazing writer!
ezrialove chapter 25 . 7/15/2012
I love this series!

I love RAMSEY!

I'm so glad I decided to read avoiding commitment after putting it off for so long (school.. ugh! And I did so right on time before you took it down) You made me fall in love with Jack in a "moth to a flame" kind of way but at the same time, it felt so good to see Lexi finally reject him towards the end.

Ramsey. Ramsey. Ramsey. Ramsey! I found his character very very charming from the beginning of AC but I wasn't sure yet if I liked him more than Jack. Eventually I found myself smiling on his and Lexi's scenes more than with Jack's, and also looking forward more to Lexi and Ramsey's interactions more than Jack.

Avoiding Responsibility is just as good as AC. It's amazingggggg! I really like how your stories go very in depth with what is going on in the character's head. I love how I'm able to read all the struggles that Lexi is going through in her mind that makes her a very lovable character despite her shortcomings and wrong decisions. I got to know Lexi more and more because of that and slowly saw what I felt was going to be best for her - RAMSEY.

I love Ramsey! I wish he were real! I read your interview in my secret romance and saw that Ramsey is a product of your imagination. You have a very good imagination! He is the perfect guy, despite all of the baggages! I think what made him so perfect is that he didn't give up on Lexi through it all. He worked with her, compromised with her, understood her, accepted her, stuck by her, changed for her! Oh gosh. Who wouldn't want a gentleman like that?

I'm so excited when I read that you are planning on the next installment of the series. I cannot wait! I'm looking forward to it! I'm hoping to see how Ramsey and Lexi will work their relationship now that Lexi is finally done with Jack and is now in love with Ramsey 3

I'm also looking forward to see Bekah and Jack's miserable marriage. And you know what? I do want to see Jack come crawling back to Lexi with Lexi rejecting him right on his face. I think Jack needs a taste of his own medicine. Yes, he has been very sweet to Lexi in AC but he's also been a real douchebag and I wouldn't want to see him getting away with that. Oh, and Bekah needs to be miserable. She asked for it.

Thank you! Thank you for being an amazing writer and I'm so glad I decided to read your series. I wish you all the best in publishing your work. Hopefully I will get a copy when it's out there so I can reread AC and enjoy it all over again. )

P.S. Aahhhhhh Can't wait for the third installment!
Robicslady chapter 25 . 7/8/2012
This series literally had me ignoring my family and messy home while I devoured the story! What an emotional roller coaster! Thanks for sharing this with us!
404 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »