Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
Cupid's Psyche chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Uh, I second your vote! Yes, of course Jack has cold feet! Has his feet been any other temperature? D

Words of wisdom by Chyna...although, Lexi murdering Jack would sure be an interesting twist in the saga! It would make a third book (fingers crossed) a little tricky though. ;)

You're killing me with the mystery man secret. Hm...I hope Chyna figures it out. I hope she somehow makes it to the wedding. I have a feeling Lexi might need a cold splash of water to the face, and who better than Chyna to be her voice of reason.

Yes! Lexi got snarky with Jack. Love it! Hehe, that made me a little giddy. Good for her. That moment that you have them meeting was perfect. The instant desire, the pain, the anger - in just a few lines you capture that feeling every time! Sigh...I wish I could just hate Jack. That would be so much easier. :)

Her pondering over her future with Jack was perfect too. She's so right, but that's so hard. Sigh, I hope she finds peace somewhere, poor girl...maybe mystery boy?

Damn, a part of me wants Jack to end it with Bekah and hook up with Lexi. The majority of me knows that would be bad...really bad. He's got way too many unresolved issues. Jack needs to be with...Jack. Get his head on straight. Maybe in ten years, when he's finally a man, then he'd be good for Lexi...

You still have me twisting and eager for more! Thanks for the super-speedy update! And lol on the cocky line, ;)
WyldeLoneStar chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
Yes, I still love Ramsey! lol. And the suspense is killing me. I can't wait to find out what he did!
helena33139 chapter 7 . 1/11/2011
OMG! i'm really anxious to know what the hell happened between lexi and ramsey! how bad was it? i mean, if it was REALLY bad, well i don't see a future 4 them (as if i were some kind of fortune teller :))...So mystery man huh? i wonder why could ramsey get mad if he knows about him..! i love the story as much as i love real love, so...i'll just wait 4 my happy ending :) update soon!
Kelly Rogala chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
Love it! I still love Ramsey and still hate Jack! Can't wait for next update!
ssolomon08 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
You're a genius and I love you! Lol. I want Lexi to be with Ramsey so bad! Jack has had wayy too many chances and needs to get it together before he's with anyone else. I'm obsessed with this story and cannot wait for the next email telling me that another chapter has been posted!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
SO dying to find out what Ramsey did! Naughty boy...and I hope Lexi doesn't make a scene at the wedding, because I want Jack to make one lol; it would hurt Bekah so much more!

Now that I've come across as a really vindictive bitch, just want to say loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one!

Mish xx
sunbeam07 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
lexi glutton for punishment. and for some reason girls like lexi make me SO mad and i don't feel sorry for her. already lying and planning revenge...not sure if I will like Lexi by the end but we shall see.

UPDATE SOON PLZPLZPLZ :)
LoveAlways03 chapter 7 . 1/10/2011
So of course I loved this chapter! And my reasons of loving Jack need to vanish! I sadly believe it won't end that way but here I am wishing for it! What is wrong with me! BUt shocker Mr. Cold Feet and shocker that Lexi is all nervous about it because she loves him!

However i can't wait for the update! Hope its soon and side note have you enjoyed being snowed in? I'm not to crazy about it! To cold! hehe but great day off!

Can't wait for more!
XxSKYxLARKxX chapter 6 . 1/9/2011
OMG I'm giddy right now...bye bye Jack...hello Ramsey!
LeAnn chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Yes it has been way too long! But this definitely made up for it! Ok so i fucking love Ramsey. He is so sweet! I hope he doesn't hurt lexi and that she's able to fully move on from Jack with his help. Please update sooner next time!
Cupid's Psyche chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
OMG! You have no idea how excited I was when I saw my email alert this morning! Then I had to go to work…darn real life. I’m so glad you updated! Yay!

That was so beautifully written. The description was exquisite – I felt like I was there! And Ramsey…sigh…yeah, I’m coming around about him. But I know it’s a double-edged sword because she’s with that mystery man in the future…sort of. Darn you and your brilliant (but torturous) past/present concept. Hm…I’m dying to know what happens. And Jack! Good god, there is still that drama coming up. I hope you don’t leave us lingering for too long. D

By the way, loved the bit about Ramsey and his friends playing a dirty version of “Never Have I Ever.” I can genuinely say…I’ve never, lol. And the very last line of the chapter…perfect!

Loved it! Can’t wait for more! Now I need to go back and reread it! D
WyldeLoneStar chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
Ramsey! Ramsey! Ramsey! (This is me, sitting the audience, chanting and fist pumping, lol) I just hope he doesn't let us down. Great chapter!
Chocolatecath chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Just wanted to tell you how fab I think your stories are! I work a 40 hour week and have two young children. I so look forward to the email telling me the next chapter is available, only problem is the sooner the chapters come out the sooner it ends. Thank you so much for the escapism and fingers crossed lexi ends up with Ramsey!
helena33139 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
i liked this chap...can't wait for more! Lexi please be happy! Jack...just die XD
sunbeam07 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I loved the development between Lexi and Ramsey. Although I know its probably a long road until she can finally let go of Jack, I like this first step she is taking to secure her happiness.

Here's hoping she can finally be happy and free from Jack soon.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »