Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I absolutely cannot wait for all the drama to start! Ramsey is the cutest and obviously the 'better' choice, but I don't think I'd be able to forget all the history with Jack.

Pretty well proof-read which is always a bonus. Obvious spelling and grammar mistakes are a massive pet hate of mine - I'm not perfect with mine, but some authors appear to not even try, so thank you for writing a story that is so eeasy to read!

Mish xx
LoveAlways03 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
YAY! An update!

So I'm so torn about my feelings on who I want. I mean yes I love the Jack and Lexi as you know but I so love Ramsey! I'm going crazy just trying to decide between chapters who I like more I can't imagine what will happen when they are in the chapter together!

A little Ramsey Lexi love and a little Jack jealousy and you got some pretty awesome drama one can't wait for hehe! Hope to have a update soon!
Chocoberry chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Yummy...can't wait 4 the next update...Somehow I hope she ends up with Ramsey...Jack is overdue.I feel for Ramsey
Kelly Rogala chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Yeah! An update! Merry Christmas to all of us! Great chapter, I'm beginning to like Ramsey more and more! I don't even miss Jack, well not a lot he's still on my bad list :) Update soon!
LoveAlways03 chapter 5 . 12/26/2010
I'm glad that she hung out with the guys some even if it was awkward! Hell just almost hooked up with one, totally hooked up with the other in the past and both have sexual tension and a crazy past!

I would go insane!

I'm glad she is going to the wedding! I hope Bekah gets what she deserves and Seth gets drunk and vomits all over her white dress! OMG that would be so funny!

I'm sorry I'm a terrible person! hehe

Ok would you hate me along with the world if I admit I still want Jack and Lexi together? Yes he is a prick, a huge one but I mean he is kinda her prick right? He still loves her, she clearly loves him and they are supposed to be!

Idk maybe if I start reading more scenes of Ramsey and Lexi I might change my mind but idk...I as much as I love Ramsey I still hold a love and hope for Jack, don't hate me! :/

Can't wait for an update! I know with everything you are super busy but hope one is soon and you had a great Christmas and Break!
LoveAlways03 chapter 4 . 12/26/2010
Victoria- Bitch

Richard- Douchebag

Chyna- deserves a snuggle

Ramsey- Sexy as ever

Adam still think he might be mystery guy but idk...It would be great if he was just with Chyna because she deserves a happy great boy

Lexi has like a drama train that follows around...poor girl, but I do love drama filled stories so of course I'm going to jump right on!
LoveAlways03 chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
Jack is going to make an appearance soon! Oh I can't wait! I know she is going nuts with nerves! I can't figure out what is up with Ramsey but there is something!

I love the other guys are back! I love how Seth is but is he still married? Poor Sandy you know she just accepts how he is hehe

I can't wait for the Jack and Lexi reunion! Even though I know I have two chapters to get to that! Also I love how ever chapter the lyrics fit PERFECTLY! Can't wait for more!
LoveAlways03 chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
I like Adam! I hope he stays around more! Is he the mystery guy from the first chapter? That would be cool!

Oh saw the pictures of your people and they are so what I pictured! I love Sophia Bush and so glad she is Lexi. When I read the first one I thought of her the whole time! Then Jack hot as hell! I mean freaking gorgeous!

I'm glad we have past present chapters! I'm glad we get a idea of what all happened with Ramsey and Lexi! I think Chyna's dad is creepy but yeah!

Also didnt meant it in the first chapter but who Parker is in making my mind race! I can't figure it out!
LoveAlways03 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Hmm... my mind is going crazy! Who is this hot (I assume hot) guy from the bed? Ramsey and her seem to be having a crazy last year I can't wait for! Chyna is around so YAY for that! Bekah still a dumb bitch that I hate, not even in the story yet and I hate her.

There was no Jack but I assume he will come back soon!

Love the first part and excited for the next!

PS Yeah I grew up close to Athens, about twenty minutes away and many friends go there! Its super cool that you go there and hope you enjoy it and have fun!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Poor Lexi just can't catch a break! She deserves to be happy, I hope that you have some type of happiness planned for her in the long run :p
XxSKYxLARKxX chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
No no no no no no! There is no way in hell she could possibly contemplate getting back into anything that remotely involves JackASS being present...including his WEDDING!

Has she no self respect...I swear to any divine being out there that if she turns back to Jack I will completely cut her off, I won't even care if Jack uses and abuses her again as she seems to quite enjoy it!
No No No chapter 5 . 12/5/2010
Lexi is an idiot!
stanhops chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
I read the first story of this series and to say I was intrigued would be an understatement. I was completely enthralled. I read the whole thing in one night, which was a bad idea since I'm a grad student and definitely should have been studying. But braving the next day on zero sleep was just compounded disappointment after reading the ending. The emotions I felt cannot really be described. I was so angry (at myself for staying up so late to read a story with such a tragic and illogical ending based on misunderstandings), frustrated and wanting to pretend I never read the story most certainly crossed my mind. But before tossing the story into oblivion, I chose to look at your profile and lo and behold there was a sequel! An opportunity for redemption. JAKE belongs with Lexi. Please don't doubt it and don't make the reader doubt it either. Ramsey's charming, but no one should make the mistake of trading attraction for an unparalleled connection. I sure hope Lexi doesn't for a second time. Jake and Lexi...please. Yours Truly, E
Lala chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
I smell trouble!

god!,, she is so weak when it comes to men and she should just listen to her gut feeling and NOT, I repeat, NOT go.

I love youre writing and youre stories I finished the first book in two days :P and can't wait for the next chapters to come ;)
loveisadoingword chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Oh wow, I read through Avoiding Commitment in one go yesterday, and I was so happy there was a sequel to latch onto!

I love your characterisations, even if I want to strangle Lexi once in a while, and castrate Jack. But you manage to make your readers so emotionally engaged in the story and the characters, and that's such a great skill )

Anyways I'm going to stop gushing and keep reading. So much intrigue!
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 .. Last Next »