Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
WyldeLoneStar chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
Ugh...I adore Ramsey. I hope that he doesn't do something to make me change my mind, lol.
aerina chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Hey there! So sorry for the lateness. Been so busy too, hence my late reply. I have five papers due, for goodness sake! Procrastinating is a bad idea. I swear I've been trying to review but I'm always distracted! Anyway, I always love flashbacks. :) Chyna is such an individual, my type of character. I like independant people. Poor her! And I'm guess Mystery Man is Adam? Yeah? Haha, I know you won't tell me. And I'm still heartbroken over Jack. Whatever you do, PLEASE don't make him marry her! I'll have to book a plane ticket from Australia to find you if make him marry her! I swear! Don't strain yourself with studies too much! :D
Cupid's Psyche chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Yeah, an update! Thank you, busy girl. I was so excited to see more of the story, especially since it was a past chapter and those are always great for filling in pieces of the puzzle. And this puzzle piece was all about Chyna – and I loved it! What an interesting, complicated character she’s becoming. I love the tense, painful relationship with her and her father, and in a different way, with her mother too. She really came alive in this chapter, and I can’t wait to hear more of her story.

And so sad what happened to her at the end, but Adam…just when you need a knight in shining armor, sigh. I’m crossing my fingers that he’s the mystery man in Lexi’s bed…either him, or the guy she kicked in the shins. Because that was just too priceless of a first meeting if she ends up with him, lol. Ah, honey, remember how we first met? Yeah, you groped me while jerking around in some sort of movement that you called dancing. Right, and you teased me with sex, then told me to fuck off while assaulting me. Ah, good times. ;)

Anxiously awaiting your next installment. And yes, after your PM, I did reread chapter one, and I handled it just fine. I’m good on the whole Jack/Bitcha…ur…Bekah wedding. For now. Good luck on your reading assignment!
misatok123 chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I'M BACKK!, i didn't left you a review in the end of AC sorry!, i loved it! ;).. ohh poor Chy :( that bastard -.-

good work (like always)

xoxo
k.sullivan chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
Firstly, I just have to say this; Ramsey NOM-worthy. I wish I had one!

I read the prequel to this, and I loved it so much. I'm in love with Lexi, Ramsey - and was with Jack momentarily - and I even love Chyna! Poor Chyna :( Her dad is such an A-Hole. Your characters are quirky and believable, and I like that a lot.

I can imagine it all happening as well, of course you're a very good writer, I don't think you need to be told that!

I love your playlist so far - Cartel! AHH! Blink 182! EP!

Well, I'm supposed to be doing some Performing Arts assignment right now, so I really shouldn't be even reading this :O

Loved the update. I hope my review is good enough, I couldn't think of what to write right now! But just know I love it and I can't wait for the next update,

Kimberley. x
fangirl of love chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh crap here we go. I only want lexi to go to the wedding to mess Bek up(I haven't forgotten her bitchy way of playing lexi...she has to pay!) I read the first story when it was done but now I wait , no lol
MrsDavis chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
YAY!
Cupid's Psyche chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Hey! Glad you're back. D I've missed the song intros, I'm glad you are going to keep that. I'm so very happy that she's not with Ramsey, and I can't wait to hear about him being a d-bag. I hope it has something to do with Bekah, since I want her to suffer every day of her life! Lol. Obviously, I'm not over the last book. In fact...am I a bad reader to admit that I had to skip over any section that mentioned Jack? Yeah, couldn't even handle reading the word Mack...too similar (intentional, I'm thinking...awful convenient way to "slip" up in the bedroom! No honey, I screamed Mack, honest!). Lol, but anyway, I can't read anything with Jack's name yet. Sorry, but he broke my heart. I just can't get over him. ( I know he's a soulless, vile piece of shit who never cared for her and stuck his peen in anything that walked by...but I still love him and want to see him redeemed. I just don't see that happening though, so I'm trying to fortify my stomach and prepare myself for more heartache. Good god, I'm depressed already. Lol...sorry, I shouldn't have fallen for him so hard. But I did because you're fabulous, and I can't believe I didn't have you on author alert! My bad!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I have so been looking forward to this story! I was kinda bummed with the ending of Commitment, but as soon as I saw you were writing a sequel then I was stoked; twice as much of your writing!

I'm still hoping that Jack and Lexi get together and that Bekah gets some kind of flesh0eating virus and dies a slow painful death, but I can't wait to read the rest!

Mash xx
jcitb chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
great start for the sequel;)
Amy chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
That was confusing. I thought Mack was a typo for Jack. Good thing I read your note otherwise I would of been lost. Going to reread the chapter again. Maybe you should change the name.
bubbblexgum chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love this, aha it's so exciting to me. [x
aerina chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Oh my fucking god! I love it already! And I'm so excited to see how this plays out! Love the whole deja vu scene at the start! I also like that you didn't mention Lexi's mystery man's name. She moved on already? Fast. Is this going to be a Lexi and Ramsey story? I hope in this story Bekah, somehow, falls into a volcano. LOL! Anyway, I LOVE IT! Next installment, please!
sammi-2688 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
You tricked me! I thought the man in bed was Ramsey!

Can't wait to see what happened :)and what's going to happen
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27