Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
juliewarner chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
Oh I read this book today and absolutely loved it. I am so thrilled with the ending...Hope...yes for Lexi and Ramsey. Keep on writing girl...i know that this work will be in print one day and i feel honored to have had a glimpse at such an amazing love story. I fell in love with these characters and as an avid reader, and English teacher, it is hard to say goodbye...but great stories are supposed to do that right? Good luck and I will check out your next romance novel.
juliewarner chapter 17 . 7/5/2012
Oh my god...just fuck him already!
juliewarner chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
Oh Lexi, just give him a chance!
juliewarner chapter 2 . 7/5/2012
Ah Ramsey...:-)
DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 6/28/2012
Oh hey.. sorry for m short comment at a
the end!
I really like or love your story! Your characters are unique, the plot was very good and yeah, the whole setting was kind of real (without Maserati & co.)!
Parker was an interesting person in this whole web, because she was special to Ramsey but not in this addicted way.. she had normal history with him.. not like Lexi and Jack!
Ramsey, he is great.. he got a perfect chance with Lexi, to live and love! And he took it! :-)
Bekah is really a conceiving .itch, which is crazy about her fiance! Which is normally crazy..but you created a really convincing picture!
Jack is a total asshole.. no further comment.
Lexi.. she is great and difficult.. but she is real. With all her flaws, her many many questions about herself and her situation! At the end, I like her! :-)
Keep going on! You have a great style! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 6/28/2012
Great story. Really.. but sometimes was Lexi a bit too much a whiner! But yeah, I think, women got this image! Ramsey, I love you! A great character in this story... if not the best! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 6/28/2012
With John... well, I'm gla.a.a.a.d! :-))
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 6/28/2012
Well.. shitty cliffy! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 6/27/2012
I knew.. it's Adam! Mystery guy.. oh no no no..

DA-chen1 chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
Well.. well.. but is Parker a bitch?

DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 6/27/2012
Well.. shitty... poor Lexi :-/

DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 6/26/2012
Whoah.. intense! So, I was right.. he got some chick pregnant! But how is the relationship between them now? Like an old couple..?

DA-chen1 chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
Sexy sweets... :-))

DA-chen1 chapter 16 . 6/26/2012
Sweet.. is Brandon or Adam Mr Mystery?

DA-chen1 chapter 15 . 6/25/2012
And an old chapter is closing.. very good! Finally. :-)

404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »