Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
DA-chen1 chapter 14 . 6/25/2012
Hmm..well.. he has history with Parker.. that's not new and I thought about the scenario at the bonfire, I knew that she was this girl.. anyway, what will Ramsey do to Lexi? :-(

DA-chen1 chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
Wow, what a mess... bachlorette party with Bekah!

DA-chen1 chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
Finally, I thought Parker had slipped my memory but now she is presented! And I hope, Lexi isn't such a hypocrite about this whole Parker thing because she has the same problems with Jack!

Willow2930 chapter 25 . 6/24/2012
I realise I'm in the minority here - but I desperately want Jack to redeem himself! I KNOW it's in him.

He and Lexi are soulmates *sigh* and I so hope that they find their way back to each other.

I like Ramsey too and I love his devotion to Lexi but I've just always felt that she and Jack were destined to end up together.

Somehow I don't think I'll get my HEA with them :( but I can only hope...

Mind you... Jack would need an awfully big ladder to climb his way out of the mess he's made. Come on Jack! You KNOW you have to!

Thank you K.A. Linde for such a great story. And thank you S.C. Stephens for recommending this series! What amazing authors you both are! :)
DA-chen1 chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
She is such a stupid stupid woman! What is her problem? She isn't allowed to be with Jack and everytime happens something like that, "her mind is blank" or "she can't resist him" et cetera.. really annoying!

DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 6/24/2012
Well.. sweet chapter! ;-)

DA-chen1 chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Hmm.. I get a little sick because of Lexi... she is asking herself the same questions, every fuc..ing time.. doesn't she want to move on? Why is she thinking so (and too) much? She could wait and see with her eyes- no, she doubts herself and doubts everything around her! Why? It gets on my nerves that she has this lack of confidence! And all about being with somebody.. she wants it so bad but she is making her life difficult herself! Why?

DA-chen1 chapter 8 . 6/23/2012
Hmm.. would my boyfriend work with strippers.. I don't know. It's difficult!

DA-chen1 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I don't like Lexi. Why is she so addicted to Jack? She can move on but she is talking about old times and her feelings in this and that situation.. instead of thinking about something other.. no, Jack here.. Jack there.. Annoying..

DA-chen1 chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Finally!

DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
She is a bit..! I really dislike her sometimes!

DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Hmm, enough secrets! I really need to know, did he "made" a child with some chick? :-(

DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
What was the emergency!

DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2012
Well, well... Ramsey is back! :-)

DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Well, we'll see! I liked Ramsey from the start, but who knows what you think, what he did in his past! ;-)

404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »