Reviews for Avoiding Responsibility
bif2011 chapter 25 . 6/12/2012
I love this series! It was a roller coaster of a story but I loved every part of it! I'm hoping there will be another one in the future! ! Plssss
Tegan chapter 25 . 6/6/2012
I don't even know where to begin. I have never in my life read a story like this. So many romance stories I have come across on this website all have the same technique. Girl meets boy. Trouble arises. Trouble is fixed. Happily ever after. In the beginning of your first story, I so badly wanted jack to realize the errors of his ways and make lexi his. Obviously, I had a change of heart. You are such an amazing writer and I thank you for sharing this beautiful, beautiful story. I am
Ramy Enshaap chapter 25 . 5/29/2012
One of the most interesting stories I've ever read! It was clever, amazing, and surprising. Good stuff you got here!

RE
jjbuffa chapter 26 . 5/17/2012
I was really nervous how this was ngoing to end...but I want more...will you ever make a epilogue or two about this...I would love to read more about them and there hea!,
pam125 chapter 25 . 4/5/2012
All I can say is wow! What an ending will there be another? I hope there is :) thanks Kyla!
pam125 chapter 19 . 4/5/2012
happy belated birthday! holly moley is this one of bekahs tricks call him out so he'll have to go through with it or is ramsey holding out on lexi again...guess we will have to find out I also have been getting a feeling that I know who mystery man might be my guess is Brandon Morgan...although why she would keep that I secret from chyna not sure? I look forward to finding out Also will Jack go through with it I'm on the fence

As usual another amazing chapter I can see I will not be getting anything done again today as I am addicted to your book haha the dishes can wait they aren't going anywhere...but ramsey and lexi might be :)
pam125 chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Really good so far love the songs in the beginning of the chapters I originally thought Parker was a guy now I am wondering if it is the girl Ramsey took to the prom? Can't wait to find out
MaggieM chapter 25 . 4/2/2012
I've been sitting here for the last 48 hours reading the Avoiding Series and I can honestly say that they're one of the best stories I've ever read. The characters, the plots, the songs...Everything was just brilliant! Amazing work!

Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing this! : )
Cupid's Psyche chapter 25 . 3/30/2012
That was freaking awesome! OMG, you should see the smile on my face right now. Perfect...just...perfect.

I feel like I took that journey with Lexi, and came to the same conclusion she did-I'm finally over Jack! When he started with the whole, "Baby, do you think I would do that?" thing, I totally rolled my eyes, lol. Yes, Jack, you would! Haha. And him getting cornered on all the other girls he's cheated with-awesome!

Poor, clueless Bekah. Her own fault for wanting to be married, no matter the cost. Sadly, a lot of people do that, look past the flaws, thinking a ring will change things. Nope, sorry, it doesn't. And you pointed all of that out wonderfully-the entire scene was fabulous! I was giddy, lol.

And yay for the band cancelling! Haha, love it! D

I really hope you continue this...I have to hear more about Jack and Bekah's trainwreck marriage. And I love Adam and Chyna! And I now fully adore Ramsey. I need to read the entire series again, now that I feel differently about the characters. Thank you so much for sharing your wonder stories with us. You have a remarkable gift, and it was well worth the wait!

My favorite line - "Jack, just shut up." D
phoenixgal3 chapter 25 . 3/28/2012
hey that was really nice ...Lexi and Ramsey deserve each other!

It was good that Lexi took control of the things obviously with Chyna's help.

I really hope you write more of Lexi. I'll be looking forward for your new stories, hope you write soon!

Thank you for sharing your story! :)
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 25 . 3/27/2012
Finally. She is free from the jackass and the bitch. Delusional bitch. That girl is crazy. Why doesn't she just find one of those men off of the street that will kiss the ground she walks on? It would be so much less stress than dealing with Jack. Seriously.

Ramsey is amazing. I love him.
Bkimmer chapter 25 . 3/26/2012
First of all...congrats on the A-Okay for graduation,job interview, and finishing the book. You really are great at writing so I look forward to seeing things from you in the future.

While I'm sad to see them go...I loved the ending. I was rooting for Ramsey. I'm so happy that Lexi was honest and stood up for herself and that Ramsey left with her. And most importantly...Jack and Bekah got what they deserved...eachother.
cosmopolitan chapter 25 . 3/26/2012
ahhhhh so good! any chance for a sex ramsey/lexi epilogue? is there more to this series? ahhhhhh too good to let go of!
drats chapter 25 . 3/26/2012
Holy shoot. this was really something.

I love how everything at the end was complete and utter chaos, but it all came together. And I do love how it ended, with Ramsey and all, but I have to admit, I was routing for Jack the entire time. I just hoped he would grow some back bone and deserve her. But I guess not.

Anyway. You did exceptionally well in the way you created your characters. All their actions seemed to stay true with who they were.

Also just a quick muddle up. In Chapter three, Ramsey says "I'm really glad you called, yada yada yada." Except Ramsey was actually the one that called, so it doesn't make sense.

I also liked how you managed to trick us all with who it was Lexa had slept with, very sneaky.

And I think that's all. GOOD JOB!

I'll be watching out for your next story. :)
akaCHEEKS chapter 25 . 3/25/2012
It's kind of symbolic that Bekah saw her groom right before the actual wedding ceremony-their wedding is in itself bad luck. Jesus, now that you explicitly stated why Bekah is so obsessed with marrying Jack, it makes sense. The poor girl fell in love with the concept of marriage and now that she found her "perfect" groom, she's never going to let the idea of marriage go. Jesus, how incredibly sad and miserable her life would be like a few years into her marriage.

Thank you for writing this story, it truly has been entertaining and wonderful reading about Lexi's exploits and road to self acceptance and discovery.
404 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »