Reviews for No Promises
Sweet.Linda chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.
Brittney chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
*HUGE sigh of releif* i almost thought this was gonna be one of those stupid tradgety stories and i felt like shooting someone haha(: im super glad that hes ok, i've been freaking out ever since Laine found him in the bathroom, hoping he would be ok haha i feel like such a nerd for getting so into this story. but whatever i'm sure you dont mind(: haha so anyways(: update soon(: i loveee this story(: so much(: UPDATE(:
alice chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
rest a bit easier? You kidding? Man, I love this story so much. If this was real, I would cry so much. Heck, I already have. You're a brilliant writer, and this is a beautiful story. I really hope Laine will be strong despite everything.
Heochlin101 chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
.GOD I cannot believ...CANNOT BELIEVE...
musicalfishieXD chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
So, me likey. Interesting with jace's mother... I like jace and elane. I'm following.
DevilGirl101 chapter 20 . 12/19/2011
Oh my gosh! This story just blows me away! The whole thing with Jace's mother is just wrong and sick... And please-please tell me what Laine's about to do with a loaf of bread? Ha ha ha :) Keep up the good work!
autumncs98 chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
I cried. Like a baby. JACE CANT DIE DONT DO THIS TO ME!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
next chapter please.
KitKatKutieXD chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
(review #100! woo! :D )

omigosh. omigosh. omigosh. omigosh. omigoshomigoshomigosh!

no words.

except, omigosh

and

update soon please! this is killing me!
my poor toaster chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
NOOOOOOOO!

update soon! (please make him live, i'll literally cry my eyes out if he doesnt)
Cherryblossom65 chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
*tear* sooo saddddd :'( please write moreeee
gulistala chapter 19 . 12/17/2011
Please tell me that sick bitch is going to jail, please tell me she's going to prison. Oh my goodness, the little boy inside of her is going to go through hell if he's not taken off her when he's born.
Wallflower.x chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
I just read all of this in one sitting, and oh my gosh, I really love it. I don't think I've ever found a story on this site that I love as much as this.

I feel so strongly for your characters.

You are just so talented,

and I could go on forever about my love for this story! So, I'll stop here.

Please, update soon.

Also, I'm from Australia too! And I love that it's set here!

God, I want to marry Jace, please let him be okay.

Love the diary entries!
gulistala chapter 17 . 12/14/2011
Reread chapter 18- the photocopies are for the police and court, isn't it? Oh my, Roseanne's a sick bitch, isn't she? Has she been sexually abusing Jace? Is the baby Jace's? Oh wow, I did not see that coming. I should've guessed though, Roseanne's actions are making a little more sense. That is if she's been sexually abusing Jace...? Jace needs to get out of there right now!
Brittney chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
i hope Laine's dad gets divorced from roseanne for whatever reason so Laine & Jace get together haha i dont want them to not end up together): that would be so super depressing): haha so anyways(: update soon!(: i check twice a day to see if you've updated. i love this story so much(:
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »