Reviews for Prayer of a Female Suicide Bomber
MyNameIsDave chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
In an odd way, I enjoyed this piece. Hopefully I don't look at your name, read your piece, and try to search for irony in all of your writings.

and wait, (to reviewer below), how do haikus get any longer? :? lols.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
It's very interesting, I must admit. I think I've got it figured out, though modesty prevents me from saying it. Good job, Punslinger.
Lyllyth chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Well, the title certainly draws you in. I was surprised by how short it was, but I guess suicide bombers don't have much time for long prayers. I think it's brevity only makes it more powerful. I like the last line of "climax climactic." It's a little mysterious, but I like that it kind of leaves itself open to your interpretation.
sophiesix chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Am glad to see i wasn't the only one having trouble here :) it's teh 'infidel probe' for me to that the problem hinges upon. partnered with the climax, i can't help but think of sexual connotations, but that didn't seem in keeping with the title... could be wrong though? Another thought provoking one, thats for sure!
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Whaa? What's an infidel probe? I nearly copied and pasted the whole poem into Google Translate, and realised I didn't have a language to translate it into.

But anyway, there aren't going to be that many female suicide bombers. Mohammad only promises 72 houris for male martyrs, there is no indication that a female martyr will get 72 virgins in paradise.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
What exactly does this mean?