Reviews for Ones and Zeros
my princess ending chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
"Be my girlfriend." Kill me because that sounds so demanding yet so helpless. Jude has a way with words. I think it's so cute that they video chat so often and that they're so comfortable around each other. You did so well with this and HYAP7. Especially with Gracie because she's so damn funny and charismatic. She's really one of those characters I can never get enough of. :)
maria chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I love the two so much! You probably won't read this, but you need yo write more. Also, if you wrote more follow ups or even spinoffs I would probably die and then come back to life so I could read it. ;)
ajashire1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
That was perfect, exellent
Melissa chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Hey there! This is Melissa from A Drop of Romeo here to let you know that a review for "Ones and Zeroes" is up on our site. Congrats! Here's your review:

Melissa Thinks: Taking place a little while after "Half Your Age Plus Seven" is the sequel in one shot form entitled "Ones and Zeroes". Here we see our two favorite characters, Jude and Gracie, as they... well I probably shouldn't tell in case there's a few of you who haven't read the prequel lurking about.

What I can tell you is that it's the perfect follow up to one of the cutest stories of all time. You can see that the author hasn't lost her touch when it comes to hilarious fluff featuring amazing characters. If you enjoyed HYAP7, then you would have to be absolutely mad not to give this one a go.
SheJustReads chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
omg this is so sweet! I really, really love it! 3 3 3
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really enjoyed this little one shot! I was the prefect closure for Half Your Age Plus Seven!
spit at sanity chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Perfect ending! I want a Jude! :p
spit at sanity chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
AWESOME, Just what the first story needed as an ending.
BornAverage chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Uggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggh.

This follow-up.
This story.
This pairing!

Where is my Jude?!

I was perfectly content with being single up until I read HYAP7 and then this one-shot! THANKS A LOT.

But really. I think that's the best read I've had in weeks. I'm not asking for a full-length "trequel," but I wouldn't mind that at all. I just love Judacie so much! Agghhhhh! It hurts my heart and I swear I've read this one-shot and Chapter 12 of HYAP7 at least 6 times each.

You deserve an infinite amount of gold stars.
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You m'dear, write great.
heal me forever chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
good one but i did not get why r dey talking through vedio chat? is she elder to him ?
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
To damn adorable! God, this pair is just...ugh, I don't know, but gosh they made me smile so much! and they're so cute and the way they act with each other is just adorable and sweet and I love it! :D I want my own Jude so much now
Noori chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Good sequel! Would love it if you follow it up with another one!
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Fjjddjfjjjdjdskskdkkcckskks. I just read HYAP7 and this in one sitting, so my eyes are kinda burning... But that's ok! Because as my eyes tear every time I blink, I'm glad I got to read the epic love affair pf Jude and Gracie. :) They fit so well together; Gracie's outgoing and bonkers, and Jude's more reserved and calm.

I also really like Jude's POV. A lot of times, authors won't really change anything stylistic from a female to male perspective. But the difference in tone was noticeable, and made me love both Jude and Gracie even more. :) Great job!
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is so cute! Another Gracie and Jude oneshot, please?
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »