Reviews for Dreaming
Julie Melan chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
wow! that was great! full with images and emotion... and lol... i feel you... long time ago i was waking up at night and i was writing poems...
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
This one's pretty :) I like especially the beginning.

It's "release", just btw

I'm not too sure about all the "freedom from" lines. Since you're using rather abstract terms, I'd shorten those paragraphs a little (take out one or two of those "freedom from"-paragraphs); it takes a little from that atmosphere you had at the beginning, if you get what I mean.

Other than that, good work, keep writing!
follow the stars chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
i really like this. i feel the end is just the perfect way to end it. i like how it flowed and just as a sugest if you described the smaller pieces it'd give it more of a fuller example if you describe the nightmare from the part that says "freedom for the nightmare" it would be a little more describtive where as how the poem is makes you think about it a little more. i hope that helps if i am even making sense.
Dana S chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
wow this is awesome! And I can relate to this!
steffxnie chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
This flows well and naturally, and it seems to pull me away into a dreamlike moment even though it is written in a fairly simple style.

I think you meant 'Remembering Earth's release'. I think if you use more punctuations or only capitalizing the first letter of a new sentence, it'd have a nicer effect.

I like the tripling you used at the end. It emphasizes how light when one gets rid of all burdens and I can feel what it's like to break free too.