Reviews for The Musing of a Writer
blackmoondaze chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
This made me so sad! *wipes a tear from eye* what really stuck with me though was in the first line "ear piercing screams were the only symphony that reached my ears" and the mother's need to know her daughter was okay! It was really touching! I sincerely hope they make it out okay! Well since you never said anything about if they do or not i'm just going to say that they did! . the last line was almost like poetry how it was worded. Beautiful!

Hope you don't mind my constant reviews lol I always have this need to compliment someone when I know they deserve it!
blackmoondaze chapter 4 . 8/22/2010
I'm so glad this story isn't true because it just made me want to hug you and say it's okay! But if this story was true and I met you I would try and learn Romanian so we could talk! Who says you have to conform to be able to speak to someone else? .

The frustration and the sense of "alone" in this story was very well written. I can't imagine being in the same shoes and not be angry at the lack of closeness with people. Okay, because I need to get it out of system; *hugs*

As always brilliant work! .
blackmoondaze chapter 3 . 8/22/2010
I laughed so hard while reading this! The prompt you had must have been a doozy because it sounds so far fetched! I hope it was as "fresh as a new pair of socks" and worked out well for you in the end lol! D Brilliant!
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aw damn. You're depressing... er... THAT was depressing. Yeah. That's what I was going for. *laughs* Interesting that you didn't say WHAT he supposedly did wrong. I think this would count as horror. After all, not all horror has to do with ghosts/goblins. Those nasty little monsters in the cell were more than enough. Cheers!