Reviews for Almost Lover
chido chapter 4 . 4/7
surely didnt see that one chapter
chido chapter 1 . 4/7
great introduction to your captivates the reader and makes them yearn to know what happens next
SamaraL chapter 11 . 8/11/2013
Ahh... what is next? I like this story so much. The tone, the characters, so real, so down to earth. I love how you describe Louise's personality, how different she is and although I did think Trey was creepy, he is quite a nice guy in person once you get to know him. His love/crush/friend from England worries me. I have a feeling she will appear very soon and Louise will realize that she cares for him more than she wants to.
When are you going to continue?
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 11 . 6/21/2012
Awww you're writing again!

:) I've been missing it!
surrendertomusic chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
I really enjoy reading this story so far! I think it's really cute and funny :) and ouuuuu, I am SUCH a sucker for British accent. If I ever meet a boy my age with an accent... ;) haha can't wait for more!
Al chapter 10 . 3/30/2012
This has been really fun and it's turned out to be a good journey taken with the female protagonist. But the story seems incomplete.
beverlyamethyst16 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Good ;D
CaBlasch87 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
when i read what the title of this stort came from, i smiled. i love a fine frenzy, and almost lover is an amazing song. great chapter!
Brightheart chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
interesting. i like it so far.
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 9 . 1/26/2011
I agree, she is weird. lol. I find it funny that she wants an arranged marriage. lol. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hey chapter 9 . 1/23/2011
Do you think it's a little far fetched for him to randomly know Korean? Otherwise, cute story!
myxe chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
I wanna meet this mystery girl. It'd be funny if she and Louise totally hit it off. I'm tired of seeing the ex-es that hate each other all the time.

This is lovely. The whole Korea thing is a twist. Great job!
hehehaha94 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
aww.. he's in love.. wee haha keep writing.. )
CaBlasch87 chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
aww, this turning outso cute
Ronnie.Meets.Paper chapter 8 . 12/11/2010
This is weird...you sure it's a good idea for Louise to be "dating" (more or less) a former (or not so former) drug addict? It's very unsettling...:/

Anyways, update soon! With more Donovan too! :)

Ronnie