Reviews for Writers Are Artists
Archia chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I've never thought of writing this way, but now I'm glad I've read this because I see it differently. I like how you describe it by saying 'your something is to something'.
Sir Bradford chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Truer words were never spoken. I wrote something similar to this, a while ago. It's not my best work, but if you would read it I think you would like it, given the subject of this poem. It's called "Terror of Quills." Normally I don't advertise my own work on a comment, so please forgive me. I value your thoughts more and more as I read your work.
Anthony Tesla chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very nice writing! You really caught the essence of the feeling of being a writer, or at least, an amateur author.

Good job, and I'll keep checking your work

PD: Thanx for the reviews!
Dana S chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
aw lovely!
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Very true. Writers are definitely artists. Same as painters or musicians.
Midnight Ballad chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
It is rather erratic, but I have to say I liked it. Short, with no arranged line pattern or rhyme, and a free content. Very unconventional. Very innovative.

If I had to chose, I'd say my favorite part is where you introduce a parallel between the painter and the writer-two artists that create words out of nothing; the first, a world of paper and imagination; the second a world of color and feeling; both of them little Gods in the ever-followed religion of art, no?

Good job!

PS: I was very flattered to find out that you were inspired by my writing to write something yourself!
La Lagrima Del Cielo chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Thank you very much for this poem, I liked it since I read the first version in your review. It is a great feeling to know that my poem made you write another poem. Thanks a lot, my fellow artist.