Reviews for The Forest
Val Koenen chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Ok, I found this chapter to be well informative. It reveals more about the characters and the shade clans themselves. Not only that, but you have introduced two new characters toward the in the story that have caught my attention.

Some of the questions that I am looking forward to having you answer is for you to explain more upon how the relationship towards the Erra and the Eyashas got broken. Who is the real enemy that Light and the narrator are after? Exactly how signficant was that battle a few years back when the Erra and Eyashas split? You don't have to answer this questions immediately. This is just for your understanding of what me (the reader) is thinking right now. Mystery and suspense draw great attention, so keep up the good work!
Val Koenen chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
All right, you have me interested in this story already. You did a great job explaining what "shades" are, which is important because there are readers out there (like myself)who have no clue as to what those are.

I also enjoyed how you expressed the many character with the surrounding characters in the story. You revealed her thoughts and opinions upon her brother, which sort of broke the ice, lol.

You also ended the chapter in a mysterious fashon. In other words, you gave me something to think about for what would happen in the upcoming chapters.

I can honestly say that I did not have any complaints with this chapter. Good job and keep up the good work!