Reviews for A Possession Thing
SkipperCal3 chapter 4 . 10/27/2015
Lol all i can picture is Natasha Romanov( Scarlette Johannsen) from avengers.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I want him. Love. Well done!
Coco.de.Lavie chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Love this story! Aubrey is just adorable and love him! and you should definitely sumbit to SKoW next round...
ForeverWasteAway chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
I liked it; it's very cute. I think you did the right thing by making it so short. It was sweet, but it didn't drag on.

I have to be honest though... I'm not a fan of her name being Natasha :( lol (sorry)
Jessiquie chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
I really liked this story; and this length really suits it. I don't think it would have worked had it been any longer, and any shorter and it wouldn't have seemed finished (obviously), so great job on working not only the story so that we could read it, but with the story in terms of what happened and the suitable length and the rest.

The ending is too cute. I like that they just seem to settle back into 'normal' life slowly and happily, doesn't seem to happen often now in stories; it's such a refreshing change to see.

In terms of the governments dealing with everything, I liked that you didn't drag it out or anything. Its acknowledged, but like the characters, we've moved on from it without much notice of it.

Overall a great read :)
Jessiquie chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
I knew it! The crazy remabellings of my imagination once again come through :)
CaRiNeSs chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Yes, it was super sweet...and fluff...and made me feel much better about my night. I have read three other fic chapters tonight and they all made me sad and want to cry! I was like UGH! I might stop reading those stories just because they upset me! Then I read yours and it was nice and fluffy and definately what I needed...Natasha is a good name for her...kinda sexy without being crazy... I like it... Awesome chapter...thanks again for making me smile!
Arabea chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
So, is this the last chapter, then? I'm not complaining, just wondering. ) It was good, very realistic. Also - what will Natasha be doing now, job-wise, since she doesn't have one anymore? lol. Just curious. Yay update! D
Arabea chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
Dang! Wrong about Aubrey! lol. No point in telling now and making me look silly. I'm not sure what will happen next, but you did very well with the blatant attraction. Keep up the good work! )
CaRiNeSs chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
For some weird reason I thought that Aubrey was really going to be Steven or Ordinary Man and him and Veronica had never met in real life but OM found out who she was and that's why he always knew about her and he did the open mic night under his real name Aubrey when he wasn't working or something like that... and he did the whole poem thing for Veronica to find out and since they were both on the force or wahtever, they could be together... but that's now what happened...lol...

I liked this chapter...glad she punched him cuz he's a loser for doing this to her...has Aubrey really book held captive for 2 weeks...poor dude... she can maybe get off the force and be with Aubrey now...can't wait for the last chapter so update soon :)
ForeverWasteAway chapter 3 . 9/4/2010
hmm so I'm assuming this story isn't actually complete.

I like it. It's really unique, definitely not what I was expecting. I also love how you really thought about it and how the poem was a code and all that fun stuff haha

this probably sounds stupid, but i'm excited to find out what Veronica's real name is lol. Aubrey is such a sexy name btw haha
Jessiquie chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I'm wary of Ordinary Man in this chapter, and Aubrey's sudden disappearance. Are the two the same person? Because in a way that would make perfect sense...

Either that, or the complete opposite, where I think Ordinary Man is a counter agent/spy/whatever the hell they are, and since he clearly watches her and pay attentions to her, has gotten to Aubrey somehow... Ah, the crazy rambellings of my imagination.

And as to the whole plot-orientated aspect, I don't think thats an issue or anything. To be perfectly honest, I didn't even notice...
Arabea chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
I'm really liking the story so far. An idea occurred to me as to who Aubrey could be, but it seems a little off to be right. I'll let you know if I am. ;) Not sure what's up with Aubrey, but perhaps the poem is a message of some kind. Can't wait for the next chapter! )
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
oh wow, I love the chemistry between Aubrey and Veronica/noname. I hope your planning to continue this on, because its way too good not too. Your characterisation is amazing. I feel sorry for Aubrey though, the way he said 'Does nothing I do for you make a difference?' was heartbreaking. Loved though that he tried to stop her from running off to do whatever the hell her job entales, because he though she was too drunk and would kill herself first. It was bitter sweet.
Arabea chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I really do like it, although if I had to do that to a guy that nice...well, uh, I WOULDN'T be able to do that to a guy that nice. And if I did, I'd be on a serious guilt trip later. I'd feel so terrible. So I feel bad for whatever her name happens to be. lol. )