Reviews for Cheek to Cheek
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 13 . 11/11/2012
Oooh! Exciting. MORE MORE MORE MROE AND QUICK!
vanillatwilight chapter 11 . 11/11/2012
wow this is the best realistic fiction i have yet to read, alhough the butt slapping thing is kind of gross. i cant wait until kat likes jake!
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Funny! "Oh *hell* no!" Love it, upload soon!
bookppl93 chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
LOOOVEEEE
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 9 . 11/4/2012
Oooh! Drama! Can't wait for more! :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Hehe, cute. Write more up soon! :)
IAmAnAeroplane chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
Amazing. can't wait for more!
DrunkOnImagination chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Noo! I loved this! Why did you have to stop it there? keep writing and update soon!
findings chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
isn't this copyrighted?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Hilarious! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Melody Melone chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Dude, if you're gonna have a story on two websites, don't fucking put all of it on one and take a huge portion out of it on the other website! You must update both! My lappy is so slow it can't load wattpad in less than 5 minuets!
WishfulThinker96 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
OMG awesome so far! 3 i absolutely love it!
Aphrodithe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Bwuahahhaha I kept laughing when I read your summary. This story seems promising hahah
Ihatethesystem chapter 5 . 8/10/2012
Dude, if you're going to post stories, follow the rules. It got pretty annoying having only two chapters to find out the rest are on wattpad. And you know, you can copy and paste them here. If you're going to have them on Wattpad, then delete this and leaves notes on your profile page. Or, put the chapters from WP on here as well.
And as for your story, I WAS going to favorite it, but now there's only two chapters, with the rest on the different site, and that's really annoying. I know you have good intentions and all, but god...
hambakhachana chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Jack Stunnington ha ha ha. in my class there's this really hoy guy named Jack Symington
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »