Reviews for The Crystal Guardians: Crystal Gathering
HeroofEnelios chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Wow I am sorry to hear that. No more Cale? *gasp*

I'm gonna miss him. Sigh...

Hm... a collaboration huh?
HeroofEnelios chapter 9 . 3/25/2011
Man it's been a little while since the last chapter but boy was it worth the wait! Now then...

I can't help but say awesome job with the latest chapter, keeps on getting better and better.

That said do write more soon please I am eager to read more.
HeroofEnelios chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Well, that's good to hear. Everybody has that moment where they lose interest and then gain inspiration somehow. It happens. Anyways, this was a great chapter and I can't wait to see if Amber joins up with Cale. Great job!
HeroofEnelios chapter 7 . 10/25/2010
Another great chapter! I can't help but feel sorry for Cale because some people he trusts but don't trust him. Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter.
HeroofEnelios chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
I thought this was a very good chapter. Especially with the new character Reno who is good friends with Wertz. Very good, I enjoyed reading this chapter and please write more soon!
HeroofEnelios chapter 5 . 10/23/2010
Wow. The fact that Cale is getting ANY sleep at all at a time like this is pretty amazing. Though he deserves every bit of it after what he has been through so far with his friends and others. And Amber is resting her head on Cale's shoulder, so...sweet? Can't think of a word right now. Anyways, great chapter! :)
HeroofEnelios chapter 4 . 8/31/2010
Don't worry at all, school gets in the way of writing for several people, it's not a problem if it takes more time to think on a chapter. But this one was great, and poor Amber. When she sees that note I'll bet that she'll go out to find Cale. Great, great chapter.
HeroofEnelios chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
Yeah, I know what it feels like waiting for Christmas when starting year 1 at high school, that was my feeling last year too. Great chapter, I really liked it a lot. Good luck!
HeroofEnelios chapter 2 . 8/16/2010
"Boys and their swords".

That's a new one. :)

I like Cale and Amber the most still, if I haven't said that before. Glad to be reading this, write more soon! _
HeroofEnelios chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Yes! I'm glad this is up now, because I am more anxious than ever to see what happens next. I still don't trust Ixam, at all really. A great beginning, great job! :)#