Reviews for Riley & I
AlreadyGone chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I hate Mike for doing that to her, I really do.

I can't wait to see how this unfolds! Great job!
Mary Freda chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I'm glad to be getting this backstory... one question. Was Mike's "I love you" before or after the "It's over"?

Thanks for writing; I'm looking forward to the next update. :-)
QueenOfTheFaeries chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
I don't like Mike. Words cannot express how much I dislike Mike. Goodness knows why Ayla does, because he is not appealing to me right now. Riley is cool though. :)
aryagal chapter 6 . 8/28/2010
okay i have to say taht the last two chapters were pretty confusing since oyu introduced mike into it, but i just read ur author's note and i finally got why you were talking about mike (:

yeah i figured that mike was someone in her life previously since she mistakenly called riley, mike.

i really want to know more about riley since hes so mysterious and doesnt talk at all ;D

ugh but he was so nice/flirty with her roomate, especially that wink!

i wouldve been so pissed off if someone treated me that differently.

upate more,

SON.

AlreadyGone chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
Really nice background story. It explains a lot but I still like Riley and Ayla encounters. Update soon!

(I don't think I actually saw any spelling errors, really).

:D
brokendollhouse chapter 5 . 8/26/2010
ayla and riley are such a cute couple!
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
;) It's A Good Story.
AlexsandraGabriel chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This Looked Like A Good Story But The Rap Music Killed It. SORRY.
AlreadyGone chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Well, that was certainly absolutely what I've wanted to happen forever. I like that he doesn't give up and how, even though it was almost as if he was rejected twice, he keeps going and doesn't give her a choice. So great. I also am loving how she points out that it's a real smile and not a smirk. That was great and reinforces the fact that he was more of a smirker (real word?)

I also find it cute that even though she calls him Mike and he gets really upset, he still goes after her. I also really liked her eavesdropping and it seemed like a typical thing to do yet her reaction was something you wouldn't have expected. This is really great.
AlreadyGone chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
Really good and I love their encounters.

However, I either missed it or you didn't say anything about Riley being at the party. She never pointed out that she saw him and just calling out his name like that was a little strange. Other than that, it was really good. I'm really liking how she fell asleep on his should because that alone is absolutely adorable and so great. It's very mysterious of an ending so I can't wait to see what comes next.
HelgaBertoni chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Love the story so far, update soon!
Taylor-V chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
AGH! THAT'S SO CUTE! i love riley and ayla!
LadyGee chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
A nice story :D I'm interested in reading more of it.

I can't help but find zooey a lil annoying though. .

Waiting for your next update :D
do not click chapter 4 . 8/20/2010
Riley is so confusing :/ why was he with zooey, strange kid. but i love it :)
eminemluvr chapter 3 . 8/19/2010
OMG what happens next! Very good story!
178 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »