Reviews for 4) Eric Olafson, NeoViking GC V
NeWBeE chapter 21 . 9/7/2010
I can't help but wonder why they kicked Eric out of the group. I can't put the pieces together other than Astrid hated the Olafsons. What's the dealio?
a99515 chapter 21 . 9/7/2010
Nicely done V.R this makes for a better reading than GC5A outline. This whole rewrite is well worth your time and effort. Keep it comeing like this. Thank you for writting. PS You write it I'll read it.
a99515 chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
Oh awesome! Lets cut the bs here. Great chapter V.R. It definly added to the story as your 5A outlined. A lot of readers are missing out on a realy great story here, there loss for not reading it. Thank you for writting
NeWBeE chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
I have-to say, The extra detail and changes that you have made in this story so far have made it more "real" and life like and I don't know how you came up with such an awesome epic adventure. You put most works I've ever read to shame and I've read alot of books. Thank you for you time and dedication. I've read each version and posted book of this universe so far and I look forward to reading more with "impatient anticipation".
a99515 chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
Oh well, yes Here I go agan running off at the mouth an making an ass out of myself. You did your self proud,lets cut the crap I love it! words can,t say how good this is written (and how) Thank you for writting.
a99515 chapter 18 . 9/3/2010
Well it is an awesome chapter. I like the well rounded writting that filled out this chapter. VR you are doing great thank you for writting
greenforests chapter 9 . 9/1/2010
Eric is very resourceful! Definitely captain qualities growing, another excellent chapter, very defined and great use of words and spelling, i hardly found any mistakes. Well done :D

Always,

Greenforests
greenforests chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
Ooh this chapter was very intriguing and high strung. I've very excited to see Eric meet the faceless seven who or what they may be, and seeing Eric's grandfather take down Eric's ass of a father a notch or two was very satisfying. I hope Eric get this his revenge one day. Overall another great chapter that adds great plot and more mystery to this spectacular book.

Always,

greenforests
greenforests chapter 7 . 9/1/2010
Firstly I have you spelling MUCH improved in this chapter, thought still a few mistakes, but for the most part it came together well. Secondly I found the way you used words was much more fluidly and had a flow and harmony I especially liked "She was there just out of sigh, but she was there" That was beautiful and sad.

I loved Eric's aspirations, I'm seeing the beginning of him, the becoming of a captain and the want for improvement in himself to be better.

I enjoyed your focus on the migration and mating of the Tyrannos, it way very informative and it gave me a better picture of Nilfefheim in my head.

So I saved the best for the last I LOVED that you incorporated Eric wearing his mothers dress and relating that to the story of Thor, when I read it, it just felt so complete and right.

This has been the best chapter so far :) and i'm looking forward to reading the next and reviewing what i think about it.

A reader always,

Greenforests
a99515 chapter 16 . 9/1/2010
You did great in your rewritting the story of Captain Eric Olafson. Yes it has exploaded into a book now but oh what a book. Thank you for writting
a99515 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Will some one other than I do reviews! I cant' give a true review as I like the author. Awesome writting with a lot of meat in this chapter.
a99515 chapter 13 . 8/31/2010
Awesome writting Vanessa keep it up thank you for writting.
a99515 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
Well written way to go. It may seem to be the stairs all over. But it's not, when you are talking about the supernatural you have to give time and words to all sides of the story. Have fun.
a99515 chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
Awesome just awesome . Thank you for writting, remember to have fun with your writting and life. Way to go!
a99515 chapter 7 . 8/27/2010
Well I like this writter and it is hard to review this well written story that is written in a so differant stile than the rest of the trys. This stile is so much better than the rest of them. keep up the great writting.
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »