Reviews for It's Better in Pairs
falling-into-fate chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
-gushing nose bleed- Oh wow... Was not expecting that at ALL... Omfg.
angeldreams chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Soooooo beautiful
Clay Doll chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Sexy but...I laughed at the rainbow of glitter part.
Is that bad? xD
Tigeress33565 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
XD I just read Kingdom Come and throughout the whole thing I was thinking 'omgwhatahotthreesomethey'dmakedamnit!' and then I found this and its like my life was completed. XD I totally don't consider this a crack pairing ;P It can totally be my headcanon and I'll ship it like a fanpairing! *fangirling.*
...XD Poor Rory just got sucked into helping these three go at it.
Kendecia chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I think I'll take a box of those tissues...
XxDangerousPleasuresxX chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I fucking LOVE you! You are a GODDESS! Holy fucking shit.. That was AMAZING! That was like, the best sidestory ever! It was so hot...I love Ethan...I thought he was straight though?...Ahhh well shit, thats cool if you made him bi, or only gay for Oliver...Thats brotherly love for ya..LOL. You however, owe me a new shirt!..You made me soil mine...Theres nose blood everywhere! Lol. You my friend, have my deepest respect as an author. You should be worshiped. Even thats an understatement!

Oh, and your making a sequel to Kingdom Come right? Well lets see it! Lol. Just kidding, dont rush yourself. I'm sure you have your mind set on finishing up other stories first. I just wanted to emphasis on how much I'm really looking forward to the sequel. I really cant wait for that. Well, thanks for the mind blowing guy-on-guy-on-guy fucking. It always soothes my mind. XD

Fenrir
Toshiro-sama chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Dayummm. emphasis on the Yumm
coffeexkitkat chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
O my gawd! So flippin hot! I couldn't find a box of tissues by the way, so there's a massive puddle of blood on my desk. :p

I love Ethan. He's so sexy.
Shy chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
This story is so hot. I loved it!
grassandsafetypinsandthings chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
haha my gosh major noise bleed! :P amazing, you write such great smut and that was a freaking hot threesome! :D hahaha
Cailleach64 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
That was hot.
BrianKinney chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
God, I've been dying for some Ethan x Oliver action, and I can't even begin to tell you how much I appreciate you doing these crack pairing one shots. You're fulfilling like almost every one of my secret Kingdom Come fantasies! I wish every author would do this! Especially if they have so many insanely hot characters in their stories, like you so obviously do. So thank you! This was amazing and so very, very steamy. A really enjoyable, yummy read. I do hope you'll continue to make more like this when you have the time. Keep up the truly amazing work.
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
R.I.P PGK died a horrible death after losing to much blood from a massive nosebleed. PGK had a history of anemia and Sheepie continuously abused her with awesome slash fics.
INACTiVEZXC chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
WOW...that...was...hot...Amazing...Love it...
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Holy crap great job! That was probably the best threesome I have ever read! You NEED to write more of these, lol.