Reviews for Dying of the Light
WingsOfAWriter chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this story, I love the characters, and I love your writing style. I read your whole story in one sitting! Although it didn't out the way I wanted, and I was really sad after I read this, I think the story was really thought of... You are a talented writer and please continue on doing it.
Zayren Heart chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
I really enjoyed this. I loved how it wasn't necessarily a typical 'happy ending'. Asher didn't miraculously recover, and Molly died in the end. It was a great read. I almost cried during the last chapter!

-ZH
non.graceful chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
There's something about you that has me crying either at the beginning or ending of your stories.

But I guess it was my fault for reading a story about cancer.

Yep you've got my eyes running like a water fall becaus of this plot.

But it was good. The only flaw was when you tended to repeat the same event in a different pov.
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 14 . 1/21/2011
At first I wasn't so sure I wanted to read this one, because it has such a sad what's-it-called, -the thing that you can read before you decide to read the story - but then I decided that somehow, it would probably have some kind of good ending. I was right :) it was great Cait! (heheh I rhymed) I mean yes it was sad and sweet but through all the sadness, it makes a good story. Oh and if you think I'm some sort of stalker 'cause I know your name, I'm not, ;) :) it's just I saw your name at the end of the A.N. behind this window. If you ever want/need a Beta, you can always send it to me in an e-mail, and I'll be happy to do it! :D seriously, don't hesitate to take me up on this offer, I'd love to do it. :)

- your number one fan
Kiri Hanna chapter 14 . 10/3/2010
*sniff* *sniff*

You made me cry.
lukas10 chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
this is soo sad. i've cry so hard reading this and i even had realized i have been crying until i couldn't read more.

i would have like this to be a little longer. the story is awesome but there are so many things that you could add to make it so more special.

i feet like you write it on a rush somehow but still, i love this. is really great. and soo sad! he actually died and so did she!

but it was so sweet... in a very dark way.. )

at least hey can be together )
lukas10 chapter 9 . 9/16/2010
i've start today with the reading yeah! fially and i seriously can't stop! i know this is going to end sadly but this is god! i'm afraid i'll cry when something really happens to him. don't let him die!

i'll try to review more! i was stick with this, i swear i couldn't stop cliking next..next..next..

-M
Z chapter 14 . 9/16/2010
One of the saddest things I've ever read. It's beautiful. A dark, horrible kind of beautiful, but still beautiful. I cried and cried. How can anyone live knowing that they're going to die soon? How must it feel knowing that your friend is going to die soon? So many people in this world are so much braver than we give them credit for. I couldn't possibly imagine or understand what it must be like to go through that sort of grief.

Well done. Morbidly beautiful.
Jill chapter 12 . 9/3/2010
This story is very nice and you're very talented in writing except the story may be going way too fast
beekster chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
this is beautiful.

a real novel.

i enjoy the split head voice and all characters involved.

i can not wait to see more.

oh and the love descriptions, the blushing and smiling and falling feelings are wonderful.
classicallyclassic chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
I'm liking Asher more and more with each chapter. Great update!
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I meant Ben in my previous review. I was reading a story with a character named Steven and it sort of rolled over into this review. I apologize for the mix-up.
classicallyclassic chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
It seems to me that something not so pleasant happened between Steven and Asher. I wounder what it is. Great update!