Reviews for Something About You
lovelygracey chapter 65 . 4/6
KAGE! I miss you and this story. ): come back pls
Bring it Back chapter 67 . 3/7
It's been so long I really really miss it so much. Don't tell me this story is dead. Cos then I will cry
Guest chapter 67 . 2/28
update ssoooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn
Guest chapter 67 . 2/19
Seriously the cutest story ever!
This should totally be made into an anime I would totally watch it.

It kinda bums me out that you haven't updated in a while though. Will you ever resserect it? I'm begging you actually. I fell in love.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10
This story is the best! I'm upset that you
Didn't finish with how the date went please cd back !
insanityisallinyourmind chapter 67 . 10/31/2013
Great post as always! I can't wait to read their date. Chiru is so adorable when she's embarrassing. Keep up some the good work!
-insanity
lovelygracey chapter 67 . 10/29/2013
Amazing as always. Can't wait to see what they do on their date... .

so many new possiblities. can't wait to see where you take everything.

especially with the expedition, and the whe Drei, Kai, Chiru thang haha.

i look forward to the next update! never stop (-:
Brightyellow chapter 67 . 10/29/2013
Yayyyyyyyyy! Updated!

I was so excited, I thought you forgot us :(

But youre back, the story is back, the two cuties Kai and Chiru are back, along with a charming Jace!

I hope you remember to update for next month. Honestly thats all, i have no complaints just excitement to be living in the world of Chiru again, it great. I love your story :)

I love you too aha.

THE DESPERATE PLEA- DONT FORGET US NEXT MONTH!
Guest chapter 66 . 10/21/2013
We've been left at a cliffhanger. )':

I understand you're probably busy and have other things to do but it's been 3 months! Dx

Please update soon because I'm going crazy. Thanks Ms. Lynx.
Brightyellow chapter 66 . 9/15/2013
Good afternoon ma'am!

The yellow signing in!

You surely did answer my question. Really, thank you! It was great reading such a fantastic response like that. I asked that question because well, ive tried to write stories in the past, ive never completed them due to the lack of motivation. Its great to know that motivation could be as simple as you have described. Ill try writing again.

Ps- when is the update comming?
lovelygracey chapter 66 . 8/15/2013
aw man. i caught up. now i have to sit and wait for updates like everyone else lol cx

but yeah. this chapter wow. I cant imagine chiru leaving for that long. and i kinda sorta dont want her to. i want her to graduate with May and Daichi. that and the fact that she wont see kai and jace? ugh. i guess it would be good for her though )-: well i dont know what you have up your sleeve so i wont say anything else about that heehee

some other thoughts. I kind of dont like Hal... find him to be a bit err pushy. but i guess i just dont know yet. and one fact has been bothering me for a while. where's drei? I miss her and she hasnt appeared for a while D:

well it's been great going through these 66 chapters of yours - your an amazing writer and i hope you never stop what you're doing! cant wait to see what you have next! have a lovely day and happy writing
lovelygracey chapter 63 . 8/15/2013
THIS CHAPTER HAD ME SQUEALING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL EEEEP.

so cute. soooo cute. probably my favorite chapter so far aside from that one time they went on a beach trip. hehe
The brightyellow chapter 66 . 8/7/2013
Lazy huh? Just like me :) i probably forgot my FP password. But anyways thats not the point of this review.

My initial thought was YES! I love you Kage Lynx for putting more of Hal! Just because we caught a cute side of Hal, im letting you off easily on posting late. Hal is soo adorable!

Kai has an interesting mindset 0.0 having the need to prove to Dachi that hes the man.

Surprise us and post earlier ! Hehe. Okay okay 2 weeks...
Bluebird Baby chapter 66 . 8/6/2013
Another awesome chapter you're really great at this. I love this story and these characters are some of my favorite and just when you think you've got them figured out you don't lol. I can't wait for the next one!
insanityisallinyourmind chapter 65 . 7/20/2013
Gah! This book is so fantastic. I can't even put into words right now. So I'll just say, fantastic job and keep up the good work! (Oh, and I'm glad your computer problems got sorted out :D)
387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »