Reviews for Stuck Between Two Doctors
Sarah chapter 21 . 3/31
Thank you so much for your stories! Keep up the good work! Whenever I read your stories, I feel everything. Your style of writing is so real. I feel connected to the characters. Once I finished this story, I had a "literature hangover". Haha I kept thinking about it and I'm pretty sure it's gonna hinder my future prospects of choosing a man, because now I'm gonna be looking for my very own David Grant :))
Ree chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
'I wouldn't joke about Jeremy Kyle.'

That line was chuffing hilarious.

'It's not his baby.' Oh gosh, I love this!
MyStache chapter 21 . 8/9/2011
I love the characters and plot, especially the plot! It's very heart-warming and makes me feel all giddy inside. However, there are some grammatical errors- but I don't really mind those.

Anyways- I love it! I look forward to reading your other stories! (:
witeaya chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
thanks for the review reply.

witeaya chapter 21 . 7/15/2011
i love how well written the story is. i dont know grammar wise cause im not that good with that but characters wise and plot wise the story is beautiful.

did mike really cheat on her? he loved her so much before. it kinda hard for me to accept that cause she was the last thought before he fell into a coma. i just wish he being a cheater was not in the story. oh,that's how silly i am.

but he was being mean the second time he came to amber's house.

i never really like emotional-sobbing guys but david will not be david if he's not like. but the suicide tendencies did worry me a bit. how can amber not even had a lil bit of worry about that?it were a few suicide attempts,rite? no minor thing.

i put the sequel on my alert. hope u will continue on writing great stories.
witeaya chapter 8 . 7/15/2011
i love the story so plot.

i felt sorry for mike loved amber so very much.
gulistanlik chapter 18 . 6/29/2011
Omg he actually did cheat on her?
gulistanlik chapter 17 . 6/29/2011
What an ass. Shouldn't he have at least openly apologised? He accused her of something she did not do, treated her unfairly when she gave him no reason. Sure he thought that she chose Mike but it still doesn't matter.
gulistanlik chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
Oh but it's not entirely Mike's fault that he's acting the way he is. He's just remembered everything, of course he's going to act like that. But I guess it isn't Amber's fault either. Sighs, really complicated. And I wonder if David'll believe Amber when she tells him she feels nothing for Mike. Oh dear.
gulistanlik chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Wait, what? How?
gulistanlik chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
It's a good and bad thing? Good because she's moving on, bad because there might be a chance that she still hasn't sorted everything out with Mike that she's not ready to move on. Hmm. All that aside, loving the development between David and Amber.
gulistanlik chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
No how could he have been cheating on her when he had been planning to propose? Although Tanya did just turn up randomly...but still. Oh dear.
GoNe RoGuE chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
KICK-ASS STORY!
uniquely-unique chapter 21 . 4/1/2011
Se! what I'd tell you?

I read the whole thing!

Aren't you proud of me?

Yeah, I was gonna review each chapter... but... I couldn't stop reading.

Sorry.

You're just to good of an author.

Right, the story.

That was such an adorable ending!

I luffed it!

And I'm so happy they had a baby.

Becuase babies make everything better.

And I hate mike!

Okay, okay I do feel just a little eensy weensy bit if pity for him.

But still!

He cheated on Amber!

Overall it was a genuinley fantastic story.

Now I'm off to read your next story!

uniquely-unique
uniquely-unique chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Oh my goodness!

I'm so excited becuase I realized this is amber's story!

And then I looked at the clock and I'm like, "shoot It's bedtime."

Alas I will be with you again tomorrow to indulge in your amazing stories.

But for now I must depart to bed.

Farewell.