Reviews for Sanareths assorted poetry
kuronekoevan chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like the concept of Split. It may sound weird, but enjoyable.

As for time, the first four lines look like they're best standing alone, I think. It's as if the next two paragraphs are from another poem. But isn't "and all I see can is more of the same," should be "and all I can see is more of the same"?

As for winter, I like the vivid imagery.

I like the poem "Tonight" for it sounds thoughtful, although I find the line "here's a thought from you to me" sounding a little bit awkward.

When reading Children Of, I can't help but to chuckle. It's so true considering the way kids are these days. Should the apostrophes in "Feeling's" and "game's" be there, I wonder? Or is it intentional? Although I'm not sure if many parents these days would have the bravery to take the screen away. Even to limit on-screen time would take tremendous effort.

Overall, the poems are easy to understand. Low calorie, perhaps, but sweet nevertheless. However, just saying that I am no more expert in poetry than I am an expert in writing. I don't go into poetry much, but this one manages to capture my attention for three minutes.