Reviews for Close to Me
R. Tist chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
Insert incredibly hopelessly romantic gushes here. :))

I loved Daniel's point of view the most in this chapter, and couldn't resist a girlish giggle when he was so smug with Nate. (Yes, a GIGGLE) Please update as soon as you can!
Sorraya T chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
A very good chapter! You have been doing so well with this story, I really hope that some more people pick up on it :) update soon!
BabyGirlAlex chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
I loved this chapter!I also love that your chapters are soo long and definitely worth the wait.I love that your characters are so well developed and you're only on chapter 5!I love your writing style!

Ok,I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're an Amazing writer:D

I'm soo glad that they are becomming more comfortable with eachother,hope you Update Son!
authorLH chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
You are a great writer, awesome chapter! :D
kikichaka chapter 6 . 10/5/2010
Awesome! Very nice writing. I am able to feel the characters.
R. Tist chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
This story is getting sweeter and sweeter. :"D I love how obliviously observant Nora is, and how you're making me fall in love with the whole nice jock-wallflower pairing all over again. XD Also, praises to your writing style-it's descriptive but not over the top, and the dialogue isn’t too graphic, yet still in-character. A refreshing break from the usual dramatic scenes you’d find in stories of the drama genre.

Please, please, PLEASE update soon!
purexsnow chapter 5 . 9/30/2010
Please update soon! I'm enjoying the story.
macecarino chapter 4 . 9/24/2010
AH. Please update soon! Seriously. Please.
BabyGirlAlex chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Love this story:]

I love that Daniel really cares about his family.

I cant wait to see his reaction when he figures out that Leanora is the'SoloGirl'

Cant wait for the next chap!

-A
Sorraya T chapter 4 . 9/21/2010
that was a great chapter :)

it was believable and it really inspired empathy for Nora. It was quietly powerful.

brilliant, keep up the good work :)

update soon!
Sorraya T chapter 3 . 9/11/2010
great chapter :) i realy like where you're going with this, I can see it becoming an amazing story :) keep up the good work!
Sorraya T chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I really like this, I think it has a lot of potential :) update soon!
R. Tist chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
This absolutely sounds like a Cinderella story. I love it! XD It's quite well-written, and the characters have a bit of depth to them and not the typical cliche types. : Can't wait to see the next chapter-

R. Tist
PanicWithCare chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Good start to this story. I really like it and can relate a lot because it kind of seems like my school and the people in it. I'm really looking forward to reading more of this.
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10