Reviews for Close to Me
Love2Write41990 chapter 21 . 2/20/2011
Cute!
surprise butt secks chapter 21 . 2/16/2011
I couldn't stop 'aw-ing' at this story! It's just so damn cute :)
BabyGirlAlex chapter 21 . 2/4/2011
Loved it!Especially the part with'I love you Solo Girl'haha:]
Cori.Anne chapter 21 . 2/1/2011
I adored this story. It was so refreshing to read something that was innocent and sweet without it being too ridiculously corny. The characters were great. Thanks for sharing!
Disney Is Hardcore chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
It's cute how even the popular boy has insecurities too :)

...and it's only a matter of time. ;)
RockGuitar23 chapter 21 . 2/1/2011
Awe! I absolutely loved this, especially the ending! :D I don't care if it was a little corny, it was just too cute!

There was a little mistake I saw about halfway through when Nora sees the banner the guys have. "...including mine and Nora's..." I think that should be Lucy instead, but it's not that big of a deal. Only a itty-bitty mistake. I've been guilty of mixing up names on more than one occasion. :)

Congrats on finishing your first FP story! :D I can't wait to see what other ideas you might have in mind for other stories. All in all: You're writing is just AMAZING and I absolutely loved Close To Me!

Hope everything is well with you and your family!

BabyGirlAlex chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
Sorry for not reviewing,school has been so hectic.

I was really surprised when I saw so many updated tho!

The past chapters have been insanely adorable,as well as this one.I'm really sad that this one is the last,but I can't wait to read another great story of your's after this one!

And CONGRATS on your pregnancy!:]
jmr79au chapter 20 . 1/27/2011
I loved this chapter too. I thought it was clever to leave it up to the readers imagination as to what Rachel actually said to Nora. It was better than having to read through a whole long arguement. I am sad that the story is nearly over. (Tears forming).

Anyway, a HUGE congratulations on your pregnancy. Maybe the baby will stir some more creative juices in the brain of yours. I just hope it doesn't give you 'baby brain'.
Sorraya T chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
The scene was AMAZING. I loved it so much! Rachel is a crazy bitch, but Daniel and Nora are so cool! I can't wait to see how you finish it :) update son :)

CONGRATULATIONS ON THE PREGNANCY! Good luck!
RockGuitar23 chapter 20 . 1/26/2011
Oh my goodness! Congrats on your pregnancy! :D

The beginning was adorable! Danny and Nora dancing together was just too cute! And Adam almost blew their surprise for showing up at the competition. Haha! Danny managed to smooth it over really quickly though.

Dum, dum, dum! And then Rachel goes ruins all the cuteness-just for a minutes though. Lol! Nora seriously told her off! Go Nora!

I thought Rachel's reaction to the announcement of king and queen was priceless, but she went a little too far when she grabbed Nora. It was nice to see Danny go off on her (like I'm sure he's been wanting to for a while), but I think he made the right decision with letting Nora handle things herself. I don't think he really wanted to, but I think he knew that she could handle herself.

And Nora told Rachel off twice in one night! Amazing! I think it just goes to show how far she's come since the beginning of the story. But the ending goes to show that a small part of herself from the beginning still remains, and it might be that way for the rest of her life. There is no doubt in my mind that Danny will always be there for her though. :)

The ending was so sweet, and it really capped off an amazing chapter! It's sad to see that only an epilogue is left, but I'm excited to read it too! :)

jmr79au chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
I am glad that you started this chapter with Daniel. To see inside his mind about just how much he was in love with Nora was nice to read.

Can't wait for the dance.
Sorraya T chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
amazing amazing amazing :) omg it's nearly over isn't it! This is such a beautiful story and I've seen it from pretty much the beginning! Your writing has developed and so have the characters, and they've done so at a wonderful pace. I can't wait to see the end because I want to know what you've got planned, but I don't want the updates to stop! Love this :)
RockGuitar23 chapter 19 . 1/21/2011
Awe! What an amazing chapter! Loved it!

I've said it a bunch of times before, but I'll say it again: Daniel is so sweet! Nora is definitely blessed to have such a wonderful guy like him. It's easy to see that they both love each other.

You did a really nice job with describing the "getting ready for the dance" scenes. I really liked the conversation that Nora and the girls had while they were getting ready. I think it's funny how they still all tease Nora about how she was in denial about Danny liking her until he came right out and said it. :)

Nora's parents have really changed since the beginning of the story. It's nice to see that they are acting like a family once again. But I agreed with Nora. I think they just need to forget about how things were then, and focus on how they are now. I do love her parents though! I found it amusing how they did their little "embarrassing moment" things before Danny and Nora left for the dance. I believe that's what any parent would do in that situation. :)

I am so excited to read the next chapter! I'm interested to see what's going to happen at the dance. Hopefully, Ashleigh can keep to her words and keep Rachel's plan from being successful. Plus, I'm excited to see who will win king and queen! :)

kirstenb.0319 chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
First of all, I really love this story, especially how Daniel seems to pull her out of her shyness and into her actual self. I do however, have a question: I think it was in chapter 4 or something, but you said that when Nora was marking off her steps, she did eight steps to ten yards. Isn't it eight to five marching in band? I could be wrong, but I'm just checking.

Also, historical fiction is always awesome to read.
Princess of Chocolate chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
Hm, now, I'm guessing that if you go with the hist. fic., you'll have completely different characters and background, etc.?

You'll have to look through and see which you're more comfortable with - continuing with the same characters and a slightly different plot, or starting with a brand new plot and brand new characters? Alas, the genre will be completely different, so it'll be a different experience - you'll have to change it up a bit, the writing style, grammar, and character details.

I'd say your writing style, as it is now (the way you're writing Close to Me), is more suited for historical fiction romance than teenage romance. And, I think historical fiction sounds mighty interesting right now - not many of those types of stories coming out.

It's all good. ;)