Reviews for The Blood Of My Brothers
Who Is This Girl Anyway chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
You show a real penchant for imagery here, and the hopelessness of the soldiers is obvious. The symbolism of the bloody dove is particularly striking, as is the rain. I can't see any mistakes, and the poem ends on a thoughtful note, leaving the reader to contemplate. You should be proud of this. You've done a great job.

Katie.
lymli chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
tha's true, there's no meaning in that.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I really liked the sombre tone in this poem; there seems to be a sense of quiet desperation threaded through these lines that really drew me in. You have some wonderful desolate imagery here, everything screams of despair (but not in the emo sense). Loved the last line.

Sakina from the Crossroads x
Xx-Angel-of-Shadows-xX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Oh dear...poignantly sad, and beautifully executed. Some really lovely lines. I particularly liked "The metal glints, Through the air, Through us."

Gorgeous imagery here, I truly enjoyed this poem, despite its sad theme...*sigh*

Anyhoo, well done, and I look forward to reading more of your work. Just a note, I happened to see that one of your stories involved Dr Who, I think...if I'm wrong and I merely misread it, please correct me, but I think that story should be on . If it's not the Doctor I'm thinking of, then my apologies. :)

So well done, keep writing!

Oreo
DemonSlayer 382 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Your magnificent words described war in a nutshell.