Reviews for Lolita Moon
Russle chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
Alex is making me MAD!
NicoletheBlueBitch chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
Alex as a huge problem now...which one will he end up with is now the biggest question. Good job!
Russle chapter 10 . 10/30/2011
Zaa~ Finally. 3 Alex and Yuki. x3 I was just waiting. I'm glad I kept reading!

But now.. Alex has to find a good way to tell Dai.. Oh, it gets so complicated! XO

Update soonz? :3~~
Russle chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
...UGH. Alex, you get yourself into the WORST SHIT. Wrong place, wrong time sort of thing. -_- Update soon!
Scorned chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
:DDDD
Ricklefickle.real but lazy chapter 7 . 8/31/2011
Ok this is my favorite chap so far! I have been waiting for this chap for so long! I had to wait through entire rewrites and long update time periods in order to see them hook up, if you skip any of the juicy details next chap so help me god I will blow a gasket! I've waited to long for you to skip over this hotel segment! If I don't read some Alex/ Dai loving I just might die! Anyway on a tamer note I love ur story, can't wait to read how the characters and their relationships evolve... Please don't make Dai and Alex go through another dramatic split, their to perfect together ( especially when alex is high)!- sincerely a passionate reader
yaoi8808 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
PLEASE KEEP POSTING!

I apologize...I'm normally one of those "ghost/creeper" readers who never really review at all. I adore all of your writing and would love to know what happens at the homecoming dance and the ending of this story. No matter what, if your inspiration doesn't come back anytime soon, could you just post whatever you have done now and maybe think about putting this on the back burner and eventually (i.e. 20-30 years later...) come back and finish it?

P.S. What's your first novel?
Scorned chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Uhm... I LIKE YAOI. There, wasn't that hard. Lol, good luck on the novel. If the spark for this story is really gone, why don't you just publish the chapters you have and return to it later in a few months or so when you think you can write it again? I once went on a 4-month hiatus, and most of my readers stuck with me, so no one would blame you. Good luck on your novel :D
Russle chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
Please update. Because I've been reading, and always enjoy a chapter or two. :3
Russle chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I like~ I like a lot. Good job~ :D
Scorned chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Welp...I voted for Natsu/Yuki, but this Yuki/Alex part was simply delish, and now my OTP has changed (Yet again, darn you). Maybe because neither of them are as obviously submissive as natsu is...And sorry to say, but I've gotten a bit tired of this Alex/Daisuki 'Will they or won't they?' deal. I mean, I know that's a big ole juicy plot line, but I can't get into it, and it even annoys me a bit. Eh, to tell you the truth, I really don't even like her that much. I mean, I empathize with her, but...eh. Natsu's the shiz to me, probably because our personalities are kinda similar (Which is also why I like Yuki) so WOOT! For the update :3
Russle chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
*Snickers* Halo... Lol, update soon. :3
Russle chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
So, I'd like to point out that this story is going pretty good so far.

However, sometimes it's kind of difficult to tell the transitions between Yuki and Alex.

~Russle
Scorned chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
I was playing Halo Reach, but Modern Warfare is a lot better. Like, I killed my Call of Duty. Seriously, I killed it. And don't even get me started on Assassin's creed: (Brotherhood kinda sucks, but the others are good.)

...

...

And that is why I've only had 2 boyfriends. Crack aside, the father is...weird. I mean, I just don't understand his angle. He's frekin intimate, but not in a molesting way, so it's pretty strange. poor Natsu... Well, this was a pointless review, ColorMeClear out~
awesome-lobes-you chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
Stay with Yuki!

please?

I'm really liking the Alex/Yuki, and would lurve it if you did too...

56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »