Reviews for Spin Cycle
distance chapter 10 . 10/18/2011
oh this was nice! sometimes the chaps skip ahead of eachother and dont connect as well but i still get it and its nice! update soon!
PrincessPeach131 chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
Wow, I love your writing! All of your characters are interesting, and not stereotypes. Plus you're a really talented writer. And, as a college student, I really appreciate stories about the world I'm a part of ahaha. Can'twait for the next chapter!
Xadon chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
I'm a little lost, or I just don't remember...when did she decided to go with Tom?
BrandiRose chapter 10 . 1/24/2011
Very good chapter, keep up the good work.

I didn't notice any errors or anything.

I'd write more, but unfortunately... I'm sick :(

Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading more.
Xadon chapter 9 . 1/6/2011
I feel as if I won! Thanks I like the new chapter and thought it was a good fit for the plot to thicken! More!
BrandiRose chapter 9 . 1/5/2011
I love this story. :) This chapter especially. :) The ending is pretty amazingly funny, and made me giggle. :D Keep up the good work!
BrandiRose chapter 8 . 1/5/2011
Good story so far :) I like it quite a bit. Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading the rest :D
Xadon chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
I see the word squarely a lot change that up. Also I also like the Tom vs Boston, though Tom is mention a lot more than Boston before I choose a side I would like to see a lot more of Boston.
xInkMusique chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
Boston and Mont are ahdorable. I like Bree's text at the end :P You mightve mentioned this in a previous chapter and I've forgotten, but is the importance of the picture only because Mont is part of the crew team and loves the sport?

You're welcome, I'm glad you liked the CC :] hope you had a happy thanksgiving.
caughtinasimplegame chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
I'm still loving this. Bree is one of my favorite characters that I've read in awhile ... she always makes me laugh with how matter-of-fact she is. We are definitely learning these characters as you write. Great update!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 7 . 11/23/2010
Love it!

Can't wait for more!

Have a great gobble gobble day if you celebrate!
AliceGreene chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
This chapter made me want summer back.

Also, make sure to watch your commas.. there are a few places where they'd do well to be located. Other than that, though, good job! I'm still hooked on your writing style. (:
AliceGreene chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
D:

Mont is such a little meany-face.. leaving the poor guy there. Shame.

Good chapter, though!

Also, Facebook ftw. (;
AliceGreene chapter 2 . 11/22/2010
You have a great way of describing scenery. I can really picture it in my head.

As far as Boston.. Hm. Suspiciousness. I must see where this bidness continues.
AliceGreene chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
All I can say is, at the first chapter, I love your writing style. You tie little witty sentences together so well. You've got me interested! (: