Reviews for Math
AsToldByRooibos chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I love this; lovelovelovelovelove.
Honestly.
Pirate Bones chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I'm not a fan of the tall guy short girl pairing so that kind of made me back away a little. But this was just lovable. The two characters were very likable. And there were no annoying extra information that don't really help much to the story. I really loved this. Such a joy to read. :)
WishBlade chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was just adorable ]
A Different Lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Cute. Very Cute. :)
name redacted chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Very cute. Also, this flows very well, with little awkward language and few mechanical errors (although there is a bit of misusage/ word confusing, namely: "vaugly" and "unassuming"). It has a strong sense of character, though you may want to establish a setting (There are very few place-based details in the first two sections. I know what the characters look like, but not where they are).
jace456 chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
I like it! Keep updating it please!

JaCe
PrincessPegasus chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
aw this is so cute! you should make it a 2-shot! :D
Jeremy Golant chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
So, let me just preface this review by saying that I'm a huge grammar brat, and to me, I won't even begin to read a story if it isn't bearable, grammar-wise. I believe bad grammar takes away the integrity of the story. But you have that completely covered, and your grammar is easily the best i've seen on here.

This is the first story that I've read in a while that evoked some emotion out of me - that is, I cared about both of the characters, and I smiled when things were resolved. To be able to make a reader connected with the characters is a real skill, and I thank you and compliment you on that.

It was a very interesting idea for a story, and like I said, I enjoyed where it was going, but I think that this story (albeit still great) had a lot more potential. I had some trouble believing that after a few encounters over the course of like 2 days, this kid would suddenly fall in love with some girl who made him nervous. I feel like, yes, it's a good idea, but the first part could have had some more background. Then again this is a short story, so your choice. Still great.

Whatever, I'm not going to critique anymore because I'd be doing this story a disservice. The story was beautiful and I loved reading it. Please write more, and you just found yourself a new faithful subscriber ;)

I can only hope that when I put up my first story it'll be just as good.

The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
AW I LIKE UR CUTESY-TOOTSIE STAWE xD
tpodiag chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
LOVE IT!

Oh my gosh how adorable! Please don't stop writing! D: I need more!
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooope chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
That was very sweet and cute :) I liked it a lot .