Reviews for Musings of a Hopeless Romantic
skersey chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I feel that this is a little dry. The language is very prose-like. Maybe you could delve and purge your emotions more for this girl, since these are the musings of a romantic. In addition, musings don't have to be orderly, they can go to some really weird places too. This is an extremely relatable topic, one that needs to have emotional appeal for you (I'm assuming you're the speaker) to be really effective. It has potential to be really powerful if you could change the language so it's more vivid...That would be my suggestions for you :)
OneToastyBaguette chapter 3 . 12/7/2010
I swear you are addicted to zombies! They're like crack that can walk...hobble?
Nicole Bishop chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is absolutely brilliant. You aren't a fantastic writer but this is filled with emotion. I love it. I wish someone would write poetry like this about me. lol : )
OneToastyBaguette chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
You have been awarded group poet, congrads

PS. I think a reviewer person thinks you're a girl lol
OneToastyBaguette chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
is this what you posted that didn't get reviews? Just 2 let you know, poetry usually doesn't get many reviews usually. Heck, most people are too lazy to review period. You might want to check how many people viewed it instead.

This is deep though, and shows just how sucky my poetry is XD
lymli chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
aw, like in love with a dream, I like the drescriptions, it's as if she kept chasing.